TMCC31: Estate of the Art [COMPLETE]

I may have to see if a certain Grand Warden can survive having the model year pushed back to '07 instead of '09.

any specific market or spec you had in mind?

No, no specific market in mind

2 Likes

2007 Harlan Pursuit 8R

One of the last proper American full-size cars, the Harlan Pursuit combines a big V8 engine, rear-wheel drive and a plush, spacious interior. The 8R goes even further, with a 400 cubic inch pushrod V8 pushing 400 hp. The package also adds adaptive suspension, a limited-slip differential and the leather-and-wood-extravaganza interior from the Jefferson 400L luxury sedan, including a premium sound system and satelite navigation.

6 Likes

Damn, a response like me when I see the buffet and also the same economy… I guess my entry needs some polishing.

1 Like

2007 WM Wolford 5.5 Estate

A 500-bhp, naturally aspirated, V8-powered, supercar-hunting estate with room for a whole family and their gear, all for just $35,000 AMU.

4 Likes

I have one prepped - just waiting for it to open.

I think it’s already open, just not mentioned in the title

2007 Primus Merit Sportwagon 280S

You want the prestige and driving pleasure of a upper midsize sedan? You need the space of an MPV? You look for luxury class comfort and the economy of one of these strange Hyco, eh, Hybris, ehm, I mean hybrid cars?

The jack of all trades is here. You just need to buy it to be happy.

4 Likes
ACR Lanea Sport 420

420 is a coincidence we swear

what happens when you put a 3-liter straight six in a wagon shitbox? This. This happens. 420 horsepower from a turbocharged piece of crap. 320km/h. Very comfort and safe speed. Very car.

10 Likes

*NOTE: I forgot to update the pictures when I added the front plate.

Presenting the…
2007 Torrent Frigate Portage B6X

• 263hp 3.2L Boxer 6 with 240.5 lb-ft
  • 23.8mpg
  • 6.66 seconds to 60mph, 160mph top speed
  • 1.02g skidpad
  • 6 speed advanced auto with AWD
  • $34,200
4 Likes

Fortune favors the fierce

Kotatsu V8 Salamander

Step one, get one of these babies. Step two, get used to the stares of envy.

Presenting the V8 Salamander, a limited model based on the original, widely beloved Salamander, but with Delphinida’s new 4-liter 8-cylinder powerhouse replacing the usual 6-cylinder. The roaring 400 horsepower coming out of it won’t be apparent from the inside, as its comfy-to-the-touch surfaces and premium entertainment features lull you and your passengers into a worry-free rapid trip to your destination.

Gallery

by Kotatsu Design Team
Powered by Delphinida

15 Likes

2007 Miller Marengo Estate

Gallery

Stats

6 Likes

2007 Mara Kavaler 4.6 UKS-AMM

The AMM-developed Komfort Sport package was a middle ground between the regular Komfort Extra top trim and the no-holds barred pure AMM performance version of the ever-popular Mara Kavaler Mk3 wagon. The UKS-AMM accelerated 0-100 below 6s, thanks to a 350 hp V8 engine.

2 Likes

So far my entry is the only one here with >500 bhp - considering that it maxes out the budget, I felt that it should have enough power to match actual supercars from the same era.

Yes, sometimes Automation makes indulgences for the erudites. But I still like your new established brand style. Personally, I was put off by the big drums on the slippers, so this has become a case where the finished projects are more attractive than the Inspirations block.

Bergmann Deich Clubsport

HÖCHSTGESCHWINDIGKEITSBALLERTECHNO

Who said getting a family car is boring. Move over the Autobahn with 300 km/h from a 3.2L V6 generating over 450hp. The top trim of the Deich comes standard with all wheel drive, upgraded infotainment and top of the line dynamic suspension

Join the ClubSport Movement

at your local Bergmann dealershipt

7 Likes
Clari Gén'Eta Incroy Monticule Turbo
A fun new estate! Seats 5. Turbo charged! 299.9 km/h! Acceleration 0-100 km/h in 6.1 seconds!

1 Like

24 Hours Remain To Submit

2007 Norðwagen Freya T6x4

Specializing in shooting brakes and estate/wagons, Dalluha Coach & Motor Works and its subsidiary Norðwagen offer a variety of shapes and sizes of these versatile form factors, of which the Norðwagen Freya, known in its home market as the DCMW Al-Qabila, is the largest. Intended for large families with high standards, especially regarding safety, spaciousness, and a smooth and serene ride.

That said, even in softest Touring trim with the base engine offering, it is no slouch in straights or turns. The naturally aspirated 4.2L flat six delivers a strong and extremely flat powerband, with 80% of peak torque from 700 to 7000rpm, outputting over 340hp with an enviable smoothness, reliability, reasonable economy, and a pleasant soundtrack.

The engine implements DCMW’s proprietary Integrated Front Axle technology, allowing for space-efficient and dynamically optimal placement behind the front axle line. Combined with DCMW’s extensively developed hydropneumatic suspension, double-wishbone at the front and multilink at the rear… well, let’s not kid ourselves that a 2200kg family car is going to be carving corners, but should the need to hurry arise, Freya will not disappoint, with ample grip, secure roadholding, and handling so linear, stable, and easy, you’ll swear you’re driving a car half the size. Standard 4/AWD with manually lockable limited-slip differentials, and the optional 6-gear manual transmission (as equipped), offer the best control for good drivers, while ESC remains a safety net just in case.

The rear doors are reverse-hinged, not only for style but to faciltate tending to your spawn pride and joy in the back seat. Hence, we call them Family Doors.

Large central table has plenty of room for roadtrip snacks and games. In-console refrigerator is standard equipment. (Beer not included.)

How often do you use the rear middle seat? It’s there and perfectly servicable when needed, but it’s optimized for the vast majority of use cases, offering large symmetrical armrests, cupholders, and a small table for two rear passengers.

Cavernous cargo room rivaling SUV and minivans, but far better handling and style.

Ample rear legroom even for the worst of your overgrown teenagers. (Teenagers not included.)

Starting at 33.4k in Touring-6 trim, Freya is typical Norðwagen: not the cheap choice, but the one when only the best will do. Those with yet higher standards may inquire about the GT and GTL trims, while those in more of a hurry may be interested in the 12-cylinder models. Regardless of trim, all are the ultimate extension of the hands, for those who entrust the safe transport of their families to no hands but their own.

[interior incomplete]

7 Likes