Trucks, Vans, Utes, and SUVs thread

Very nice!

3 Likes

2009 Primus Solair vario

This is a very interessing crossover, since it is sportier than a van, more versatile than a wagon. Five spacious seats and a giant trunk, and easy entry and loading of large items with two sliding doors in the rear.

4 Likes

8 Likes

That looks great!

4 Likes

Allure Escapade 2.0t

3 Likes

AYSA’s cars always have somewhat polarizing, unique styling with distinctive elements and the new ME85 electric crossover is no exception.

Notable highlights being the branching out front DRL lightbar, with the actual headlights at the top of the lower front bumper, hidden in the individual crystal elements.

The crystal elements continue at the rear, with individual diamond shaped lights forming two slim lightbars, with body colour panel in between the two. Rear indicators, reverse light and brake lights are also formed out of individual diamonds with the exception of the third brakelight for regulatory reasons.

Body lines on the ME85 are strongly sculpted with their lines continuing into the lower body cladding, swooping in and out with the contours.

Black contrast is also available for the roof and frunklid. Combined with all these design features, the AYSA ME85 is AYSA’s new hope for expanding their premium lineup to foreign markets.

///Lorewise AYSA isn’t nearly as expansive as my SPA-brands and such so I apologize for very little descriptive text. I always have fun doing the individual diamond lights, though.

6 Likes

Examply model.
It is have something futuristic features. I liked.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Installment No.1 - Dropside Tipper

The AB-Monozukuri Legend 75-160 Dropside Tipper

7 Likes

CEAL VELICO 1962

light delivery van

7 Likes

1981 WM Loadman

Originally made for QFC31. This transverse-engined unibody FWD van boasts rugged mechanicals and a spacious load bay for hauling all your goods with minimal fuss.

5 Likes

CEAL Noble 1966

The presentation of the new Noble all-terrain vehicle in 1966 was a milestone in the Spanish automotive industry. Designed to face any type of road in any condition, the Noble stood out for its durability and equipment. The Noble all-terrain vehicle was launched on the market with the aim of competing with models such as the Land Rover and the Santana in Spain. Although initially intended as a work vehicle, its rugged design and versatility made it a popular choice among the adventurous public.

7 Likes

Instalment No.2 - Recovery Truck

The AB-Monozukuri Legend 75-160 Low Bed Recovery Truck

11 Likes

Awesome Work 10/10

3 Likes

Rigel Pizarro 2018

Welcome to the presentation of the new Rigel SUV in this year 2018. We are pleased to present you the new and spectacular Pizarro, a new generation of models that continues the successful car saga since 1994. The Pizarro is an exceptional example of Rigel’s commitment to constantly adapting to new times. Its innovative design and impressive performance make it the perfect vehicle for those seeking an unparalleled driving experience.ç

8 Likes

A very good-looking car inside and out, I am impressed.
This is an excellent rival for Primus top-seller, the Aventura, introduced in 2016 in its fourth generation.

5 Likes

Excellent rival, a test in the dunes?

4 Likes

I made a sports/muscle truck… again.

Different to the last one that was my rip-off of a Syclone. This one is a rip-off of a 454SS.

3 Likes

Hypothetical 202X Opel Frontera C

If you wanna learn more or download the car, you can in my thread.

3 Likes