4 Likes

Installment No.1 - Dropside Tipper

The AB-Monozukuri Legend 75-160 Dropside Tipper

7 Likes

CEAL VELICO 1962

light delivery van

7 Likes

1981 WM Loadman

Originally made for QFC31. This transverse-engined unibody FWD van boasts rugged mechanicals and a spacious load bay for hauling all your goods with minimal fuss.

5 Likes

CEAL Noble 1966

The presentation of the new Noble all-terrain vehicle in 1966 was a milestone in the Spanish automotive industry. Designed to face any type of road in any condition, the Noble stood out for its durability and equipment. The Noble all-terrain vehicle was launched on the market with the aim of competing with models such as the Land Rover and the Santana in Spain. Although initially intended as a work vehicle, its rugged design and versatility made it a popular choice among the adventurous public.

7 Likes

Instalment No.2 - Recovery Truck

The AB-Monozukuri Legend 75-160 Low Bed Recovery Truck

11 Likes

Awesome Work 10/10

3 Likes

Rigel Pizarro 2018

Welcome to the presentation of the new Rigel SUV in this year 2018. We are pleased to present you the new and spectacular Pizarro, a new generation of models that continues the successful car saga since 1994. The Pizarro is an exceptional example of Rigel’s commitment to constantly adapting to new times. Its innovative design and impressive performance make it the perfect vehicle for those seeking an unparalleled driving experience.ç

8 Likes

A very good-looking car inside and out, I am impressed.
This is an excellent rival for Primus top-seller, the Aventura, introduced in 2016 in its fourth generation.

5 Likes

Excellent rival, a test in the dunes?

4 Likes

I made a sports/muscle truck… again.

Different to the last one that was my rip-off of a Syclone. This one is a rip-off of a 454SS.

3 Likes

Hypothetical 202X Opel Frontera C

If you wanna learn more or download the car, you can in my thread.

3 Likes

In its mildest form…

The 1992 400 Caliber

From Wells

5 Likes

The front looks great and unique! Whats under the hood?

2 Likes

Thankyou!!

Under the hood is an old school Ohv 400ci cast iron v8 with aluminum heads.

Here’s the all new ETR FarLine 1999

This model year of the farline only comes with the MWB platform and the MWB plus(the one on the left)
The mwb plus variant is only available on the panelvan body style.
We got 2 trim levels on the panelvan versions but the mwb plus panelvan only gets the lowest trim.
The normal panelvan gets the low or the middle trim options While the windowed van only gets the middle or the top trim.
Engine options are: 2.0/2.4 Turbo Diesel
note: the game does not have diesel engines but I made the engines with the longest possible stroke so they are as torquey as a diesel.

All the different body styles are in the pic above. And all the trim levels.

They all have pretty detailed interiors but I forgot to decrease the window transparency before taking the pics so you cant see them :frowning:

I think i did a pretty good job with this one. (took approximately 4 hours to finish all the trims and body styles)

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

2017 Feller F3 H-LINE

Hey look! It’s your old friend, the Feller F3 compact MPV. Oh, but this one has the H-line package! That means sport tires, 18-inch alloys, sport suspension, a 200hp 1.4T, and some cool exterior additions. Comes standard with 5 seats and a six-speed manual. Can also be had as the 7-seat sliding-door F3x version, or even with a seven-speed DCT. All yours for 24.9k which is apparently rather cheap these days.

Pictures alongside pricier and faster HF3x 2.0T

3 Likes
1957 A.C.M. Overseer

12 Likes

You have to send the download link man, this is too good, even for an SUV connoisseur like me.