Trucks, Vans, Utes, and SUVs thread

1 Like
The 2005 Zushi All Carry 2100 Plus

Built for the Japanese market this version of the All Carry now features a more robust 2.8L
turbo diesel engine that makes 180hp @ 3200rpm and 314ft-lb @ 2800rpm mated to an enhanced 6spd manual transmission. Further upgrades include a standalone rear cabin mounted AC unit, cabin mounted full sized spare, reinforced fuel tank with breather tube and DEF tank, heavy duty rust resistant exhaust with a built in self cleaning particulate filter, extended reinforced rust resistant frame rails and roadside emergency kit. All come standard with a starting MSRP of ¥2,350,000.50

日常の人々のために
Nichijō no hitobito no tame ni
Zushi, for everyday people ...
8 Likes

SOMEBODY seems to think it would be very entertaining to see hundreds of thousands of dollars of advanced LiDAR equipment precariously perched atop a VERY SENSIBLE platform roll over and flip in the performance of its duties.

Is this what you want Gasmea’s precious tax dollars spent on? Does this make you happy to see? Watching lasers and cameras blow up in comical slow speed acrobatics? You make me sick.

20230412_slovanf1

3 Likes

2023 Crown Move
A Ugly Russian van that got a 7th facelift in 2020! Adapts to Crown’s New Design

3 Likes

The various trims to the 05 Zushi All Carry, then i’ll stop spamming this truck lol

Flat bed version

Private military version

“Snow Runner” version

8 Likes

Only if you make a Kei Truck variant.

2 Likes

if you said this a day ago i would’ve had to make it, but im moving on the a japanese sedan with a striking livery

2 Likes

2021 Walkenhorst Centaur MRD Red Mule T5 Dakar, number 572.

5 Likes

AWD? Check.

4 Handmade Seats? Check.

550+ HP 7.2L V12? You betcha.

1 Like

2013 Askor Prosperity

A Mid-Size Crossover that is so boring to the point where it hurts.

6 Likes

Scout Defender (2014-???)-luxury SUV produced by the British company Scout from 2014 to the present day

Engines
5.0 V8 DOHC-32 (307 hp) 8-speed automatic 4WD
4.6 V8 OHC-16 (187 hp) 8-speed automatic 4WD
3.6TD I6 DOHC-24 (201 hp) 8-speed automatic 4WD
5.0T V8 DOHC-32 (681 hp) 8-speed automatic 4WD
2.0H (Hybrid) 2.0 DOHC-16 (300 hp) 8-speed automatic 4WD

7 Likes
The 2004 Kobold K2 S.U.T.
As American as it gets

9 Likes

holy America, are you gonna make an SUV version?

Somebody in my Discord group is making a military version of it now as we speak, not a real SUV but imo much better lmao

2 Likes

what it should have been

The 2004 Kobold K2 Dakar V1

6 Likes

Kobold is a German word for goblin, and it lent its name to the element cobalt. Considering that cobalt blue pigment contains the actual metal in its composition, it makes perfect sense for the Dakar version to have a mainly cobalt blue livery.

4 Likes

You know I never thought of it that way, I just like the color blue!

1998-2008 Stretch Accelerate

Do you want to be boring? If so then drive the accelerate, its always has that juice stain on the 2nd row carpeting!

2005 Facelift:

Can you guess what this is based off of?

3 Likes