Verdana Venture Ink Inc

Since the Hummer H1 uses torsen differentials, I don’t really agree. Though AWD would maybe have been more suited for this kind of car than 4x4.

3 Likes

Over 800 horsepower and it still needs 7 seconds to reach 60 mph? Even if it’s a misquote and it needs that much time to reach 100 mph, that’s slower than it sounds. Why not provide us with a download link for us to examine it in more detail? That way we can find a way to fix it - if it exists at all.

1 Like

Another of our joint developments is – the Audi 2 sport aero steel. I don’t even know what it consists of myself, I just did the battle paint job. Therefore, it is also, like the StadKomfort, a bit out of my style.
As you know, the more people work on a project, the more it will lack some weirdness. Which our company tried to do with the Galaxy Dub 55. Here every little detail has been polished and thought out by a lot of people, and it is not surprising that it almost does not annoy anyone. Yes I agree, the front end looks a bit like a station wagon model from the Mercedes brand, but the proper use of primitives does not yet make the image reserved just for you and your brand. As Knugcab says, a car will look very good if everything in it is reasonable and subject to the logic of minimalism.
And if you can work in this style, when you produce a masterpiece for a minimum of details, it means you have the ability and talent to do it.
This car became a little bit similar to a imp, but circumstances demanded it, and it was necessary to apply more downforce to make the sportcar stick to the stripe.
Because it’s one thing to build SUVs, which my brother specializes in, and another to build sports cars, which I like better.
For example, one of my favorite cars is a Porsche 911, in purple paint of course, but having recently tested it in Beam, I had some thoughts about how well it was put together.
Driving simulations in Beam showed that with even a slight incline in the road profile, and appropriate suspension pressures in front, the car eats its own bumper and… the front wheels stop working. In my case, however, this resulted in me moving at high speed, not having time to brake and falling off the canyon…
With this in mind, it became clear to me that I should not drive in an unfamiliar place, and even more so in a car with an insufficiently high front overhang, the angle that is formed depending on the height of the suspension.
This circumstance forces one to use the Porsche 911 carefully, and preferably only on the track, where it is not powerful enough. For an experienced pilot. After all, its 500 horsepower limit is too low.
So, if I had a 911, I would definitely replace the bumper with a higher one.
And here is the car itself.

That is not the worst variant yet.
Before Styling

Thanks again to the developers for fixing an important problem, it was on his example that I realized that when I pressed the cancel button a lot of parts fell off and started to glow red.

2 Likes

Here is my project.
Staten_-_Staten.car (20.6 KB)

3 Likes

I even found this place in Beam.
I don’t know how it is in real life, but in Beam it looks extremely catastrophic:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/123UB7gzcSATHYkdVarXdBtH1zRXaF5MZ/view?usp=sharing
Riding in a Porsche 911

I know about this car of yours shown on Automation Social Media Coverage that should also be posted here, or at least on this thread if it’s not made by VVII:

At the very least, we should find out more about its performance data and mechanical specs.

Ok, coming soon!
My next task has to do with GT class cars, maybe I will do another bolide one for example, reconciliation and competition.
You’ve hit the bull’s-eye by pointing out that I am interested in at the moment.
I’m currently staying in brainstorming about the rules and building a simulation of the competition.

VVII GTO Stradale FX

Gran Tourismo Omologato, which is also exactly according to the GT1, reaches 630 hp at the limit of 6200 rpms and weighs under 1960 kg, which meets the requirements of the regulations.
This car is equipped with all-wheel drive with LSD Geared differential, which combined with a 6 - speed manual transmission makes you nervous, because the maximum speed of this car is 362 km/h.
Acceleration to 100 km/h is 3.8 seconds.
The maximum peak acceleration at first gear is 1.04 g.
Cornering 1.05g at 20 meters.
Cornering 1.04g at 200 meters.
Cost: $70 000.
Engine: DOHC 64 V16 5.2 liters or 320 CI
Torque: 775 nm of starting at 2700 rpm and peaking at 810 nm.
Positioning in the markets: it is highly likely that VVII will promote the GTO Stradale as a cheap track car for bourgeois people who are rather not leaning towards luxury, but who just like to go for a riding.
It might be a success on the secondary market, but this car is far from a success and definitely not a bestseller.

2 Likes

What? What?

Let me try:

We will sell this as a “cheap” sports car for rich people. It won’t sell well, but you might ​be able to make your money back if you sell yours 2nd hand.
Next, I’ll make a GT, a fast one, balanced and sporty. You’ve worked out what I like to make. RN, I’m working out the T&C’s and building test mules for an upcoming challenge I plan to host.

How did I do?

2 Likes

Yes, your explanation is pretty much spot on.
I can send the car in for rework and you can run your own competition with it?

In fact, I will create another GT1 or GT2? race bolide, for my own competition. When I am free, but either way, it could turn out to be the super grandest and most exciting challenge ever designed.
Sure, the engine could do for a mule, but it’s too powerful and unlikely to be suitable for incorporation into your car.

Rodster II Mano Stry 188 and my current development LVAP Ficus strange 6.3.
You can see the specifications in the car project.

Niata_Trackday_-kalan-_Rodster_II_Mano_stry_188.car|attachment (76.2 KB)

VV OHV 4. The car is a 1979 production year.
Had a SOHC l4 8 valves.
3.2 liter displacement, engine power 112 hp, 200 nm of torque.
It was produced until 1987, when the 2nd generation came out.
Saloon was equipped with premium interior and advanced safety system.
It was equipped with wide tires 180/75 R13 and disk-drum brakes.
Its weight was 1229 kg, and acceleration to 100 was 11.1 seconds.
Nevertheless, braking was somewhat long at 44 meters, which was the threshold for an unsafe distance.
Used occasionally and 2022 as a cheap used car with a great breakthrough compactness, because its length was 4.2 meters.

3 Likes

Probably your best design this far. Nice!

3 Likes

LVAP Police car Deeper Halo NFS

Here was installed a 6.2l / 378ci V12 engine that produces 460 hp.
Torque: 496nm/365 lb-ft @5100 rpms
Redline: 7000 rpm.
Bi-turbo with 2.7 bar pressure
What other advantages make this build a real danger for criminals?
The stainless steel frame welded to the aluminum body helped create a rugged, ramming projectile, which used correctly and skillfully, makes this vehicle a huge danger to street racers and other intruders. Because it is impossible to break away from this car.
All-wheel drive and reliable free differentials increase its repairability after accidents. The full inspection is $2413.
Available for $44,000 - $64,000 - Automation says.
Acceleration to 62 mph - 6.07 seconds, max speed - fantastic 318 kmph /197 mph.
This car was designed for NFS Most Wanted 2012 Limited Edition and can compete with Bugatti, Corvette and Porsche 911.
Before the installation of ram bumpers.

Police_car_Deeper_Halo_NFS_-_police_car_mustang.car (38.8 KB)

4 Likes

just dealing with bbc code

Ooo!, it seems Verdana Venture Ink Inc has made the II serious modernization track version for one of the challenges in autosports. This specially produced exclusive version differs from the first one in that it’s sharpened for track drifting. (Or for the cool illegal Japanese boys who are ready to tune their cars for the sake of speed, drag and drifting).

The basis of the philosophy of this configuration is high-class drifting for experienced masters. And in this car everything is made according to Feng-Shui, but without extremes, all according to classics. We all know that 90 - degree drifting is not the limit for Japanese, they easily produce cars, capable of drifting all 360 and 720 degrees, going synchronously and beautifully, one after another. But in this complectation - VVII Power Mano Stry Modernization II - there is a usual rear drive, without a huge amount of tracking electronics. The powertrain here is quite balanced, but its power won’t amaze anyone. And without specifying details you’ll never know how good this car is. Now then, its weight makes 1,312 kg. I agree, for a car wishing to compete with KEI class of highly-compact bodyworks, which have appeared under protection of severe Japanese realities, it is quite a lot, and even in some extent a failure. However, to make it lighter, and at the same time cheaper, has not succeeded. Accordingly, drifting will not become matching beautiful shaped trajectories, and the brakes will be constantly overheated. However, as a first start for a car enthusiast it is a good groundwork that can be tuned in different branches of development. It is not so expensive, but will require financial help from parents - $28,000 $AMU (or 47,400 Automation Money).

Unlike the first modification, the second received a higher, urban clearance, and a softer, cheaper suspension (Oooh, barely got any comfort points).

Lightness, speed, sharpness, maneuverability, cheapness and playfulness - our factory sought to follow this philosophy.

Our engineers are simultaneously high-class mechanics, drivers and pilots - no wonder that on the enthusiasm of this rumbling mixture it turned out to create this masterpiece, which combines perfectly adjusted tolerances in all nodes, connections and details to maximally reduce to zero all losses of power.

There it is, the light! The Power Mano Stry II Modernization II as it turns out, is not very simple. It includes airbags and a reinforced composite frame carcass designed to protect the driver in case of a hypothetical rollover. In it the driver has a good feel for all the nervousness of steering and speed, when moving. In particular, you will not want to keep speed over 140 km/h - you will lose confidence that the risk is justified. Nevertheless, it is capable to sustain the maximum speed of 208 km/h.

And nevertheless, this car is for an experienced driver. Its name quite good reflects the recommendation that it car should be bought you at least as a second car. Many drivers forget that in case they lose control, i.e. skid, they become helpless and passive vegetables - but do not realize it until they personally experience it. The rest of the existing plants also ignore this important problem. But the essence does not change from this - having got into a skid, the driver does not have time to turn the steering wheel fast enough and it turns out to fly out of the trajectory. It is clear that it is practically impossible to make a full wheel turn. And having watched a lot of video games, confident drivers will bravely sat behind the wheel.

Modernization II, firstly, contains a high ratio of the steering column, so the range of rotation of the whole steering wheel is a total of 360 degrees, and secondly, it uses the Know-How - varying electric power steering turns on a kind of parabola, or something similar to linearity in computer games - at the bottoms it is sensitive and weak, at highs - you can reach full amplitude without excessive steering rotation. This is somewhat unusual, and therefore, will require some habit and skill on the part of the driver. All this leads to making your car nervous and unbeatable, like on a needle, and becoming an absolute track toy in any discipline - but not in the computer, not as an RC model, but in real life! Woo! No one has ever produced anything like this before!!!

I will describe some important parameters:

Acceleration to 62 mph – 5.11 seconds.

Max Speed – 209 kmph /130 mph

Weight – 1312kgs/ 2894 lbs

Tires – 215/50 R15 and 215/50 R16 (8.46/50 R15 |8.46/50 R16 (22.6/24.4 inch) Medium Compound

Engine: V6 90 degrees DOHC 4.24 litres/259 ci

Redline: 6200 rpms.

Power: 334 hp @ 6200

Torque: flat 408 nm at 5400/ 300 lb-ft

Fuel Economy: 14.3 litres/ 16.45 mpg

Inspiration: Atmospheric pressure with multipoint injection

Our Factory has a special respect for the category of convertibles, because they give a sense of absolute freedom, independence, lightness, and enjoyment, which, combined with beautiful and cool chrome elements, creates a sense of aesthetic pleasure.

No wonder I like many convertibles from the 40s, 50s, 60s years - because at that time cars were still carrying some kind of their own spirit, which is difficult to interpret unambiguously. By the way, in the process of evolution it was completely lost and absolutely absent in examples of designs of modern cars. Power - yes, beauty - yes, performance - yes, exclusivity - no. When one would like something shouty and unusual. And it is not wonder, in fact everyone is afraid to create something flamboyant and isolated in the conditions of rigid competition. By the way, the problem of appearance was already a problem in the 50’s - just remember the example of a great configuration car brand Edsel - but people turned away from it just because of appearance this car and too flamboyant uncommon. Nevertheless, the direct loss whatever belonged to a firm Ford, which decided to fully distance from it. I have a 1:43 scale toy model of the Citation, and I realize how much I like it. The more you look at it, the more you marvel at the beauty of the proportions. Nevertheless, I would change some elements a bit. For example, I would make a more angular front grille, a more angular decal in the tail, and slightly more bulkier taillights.

In general, the more beautiful, refined and atmospheric a car is, the more buzz you get in the process of travels.

That is, the desire to close yourself off from everyone by narrow slits of glass and tinted, choosing a tank car – is an alien direction for me.

You can order a car on our website:

Verdana_Venture.com/RPMSII/ModernizationII

It looks horrid inside and out - the interior is far too blocky for the era and body choice. And why is its top speed so low when its acceleration figures are so fast? It may be due to a speed limiter that’s set too low, and with such a high displacement/bank angle combination for a V6, I hope you’re running balance shafts to stop the engine from self-destructing, even with a low redline of 6200 rpm. And 16.45 mpg is not a very impressive figure by any standard.

1 Like

Yes I agree in some ways it is rather compromising. I decided to make the transmission limited by gears as I realised that high speeds were detrimental to it. It’s already got a powerful big-volume engine, so there was no point in putting a V8 in it. Maybe we should have raised the revs to 8,000, but we couldn’t make the design indestructible.

You were wondering about his scary look: well, it turned out such as because I was trying to create volumetric lights, which you certainly never do.
The wheel arches in the form of noodles I used because I wanted to hide the huge slots in the places where the wheels are attached. And the interior was created purely for the sake of decoration or for ticking boxes.