Weekend Warrior B-Spec - [DONE]

Submissions Open

I will tell you if your car is illegal so you can resubmit if necessary.

4 Likes

What does SVC mean? (SerVice Costs…? I’m still new to challenges)

Yes, good guess.

Testing underway :wink:

4 Likes

The 2020 Primus Stratum GT300

No fancy DCT or active suspension. It´s about you, the car, and the road!

Primus. Die erste Wahl.

8 Likes

2020 Llud Elene T230

Improving upon the 2017 Elene redesign, the 2020 model switches to a German-sourced 2.0 turbocharged engine, producing 230 bhp in T230 trim. As part of that same package, there is stiffer suspension, bigger brakes and a redesigned exterior for better aerodynamics and cooling, all of which improves track performance and driving fun. As before, two tiers of comfort packages, as well as driving assists, are available in order to make the experience as liveable and enjoyable as customers might want, without sacrificing the lightweight sportscar experience.

Gallery

17 Likes

Roamer Art 3600N

6 Likes

Since the new update changed some things, @the-chowi and @Mausil are allowed an extra resubmission.

I also have to check everything still works fine, I’ve heard techpool is bugged rn but it shouldn’t affect this challenge.

My photomode is bugged (crashes to desktop every time), but can’t see any other major issues - hopefully fixed soon!

2020 Hanekawa Mocha S 120

your favorite car to get stuck in traffic with

8 Likes

Gosh darnit I was gonna make an Elise clone!

3 Likes

Do YOU bruh.

2019 Nardo Halcon RS

Fun without compromise.

Gallery

9 Likes

Zephorus Autos
13 Likes

Shima Amelie TS
2.0 turbo, 240 hp, 370 Nm @ 1700-4400 rpm

Näyttökuva 2023-12-20 223801

4 Likes

Deadline Extension

Since there were a few updates in the first days of the submission period, I want to extend the deadline. New one is December 29th, 20:00 CET.

If you submited before the last update, you should resubmit your entry.

5 Likes

Unfortunately won’t be able to (probably) so fingers crossed my entry is still fine!

Enso Neko RS Limited Edition. A sport Kei-Hatch that offers utility with the adrenaline filled fun.

13 Likes
9 Likes

Where does this take place? Just trying to figure out what plates i have to put on the car