Zero Expectations Racing Cup (COMPLETE)

1970 SAARLAND KAPLAN RALLY

6 Likes

Zephorus Autos

logo3

ZRD
ZERC Edition

Because you’ll never know which is the race car.

Zephorus Amida Challenge

4.0L V8 producing 769hp N/A

10,500rpm redline with 7spd DCT going to all wheels.

Zephorus Kimura
90’s racecar turned roadcar.
Well actually we just stuck license plates on it and called it a day.

3.2L B6 TT producing 716hp, RWD 6spd Manual. Carbon fibre chassis means it only weighs 1187kgs.

Enough boost lag to make you think you have an engine issue.

I’d also like to extend a thanks to LS for helping to find the issues with my Amida, from interior breaking the export, to toe breaking the steering in beam.

These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence. Actual model may change in final submission.

12 Likes

EMW - Turbo 2 GT Autobahn-Edition (Road Rage Category)

Not being satisfied, this car got retuned. Displacement can only be substituted by more displacement … or more BOOST. It is a tiny hatchback monster. I found another 43kW and 30 Nm, all bought by a massive increase of fuel consuption, but who cares, its not a fuel saving competition. 368 hp on a 910 kg car.

3 Likes

EMW - Maschinist (Track Attack)

1966 7l V8 Push Rod

3 Likes

my two entries

8 Likes

Double Track Attack

The new and improved Binspeed Trölölö from |Side Quest| How (S)Low can you go? [AUTOBEAM] has been revised based on feedback from thousands of lifetime customers. Turbo boost is replaced by real world observable Science of magnetic attraction. Through facts and logic, engine power is divided by zero gears for optimal delivery at a constant 10000 RPM. Unless you are a true chad, a strong-armed codriver is recommended.

Some bloke in a shed tuned this 1997 Swanson 112 shitbox for trackday fun. It’ll 3-wheel all day, but unlike it’s fiberglass body siblings it won’t flip unless you really want to.

12 Likes

Oh my god.

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:24 HOURS LEFT:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:

ALL SUBMISSIONS/RESUBMISSIONS FROM THIS POINT ON ARE FINAL

Well might as well call out the winner early. How can anyone compete with 0 gears and magnetz

Love the wing mirrors on the Trölölö

I still have my resubmission to turn in from when they messed with rally tires in the update. Just have to get home to send it

Intentions, preparations, spirits, and ambitions were high… until crippled by unexpected issues with poorly-documented software. I consider the Autobeam combined game to be broken at this time. Some cars are more affected than others, with little discernable rhyme or reason. Experimental fixes succeeded in getting these two (disappointingly similar) cars to be able to go around a track and keep their wheels straight, but none of about 15 incarnations of the Metalwagen could, so it regrettably will not be participating. Instead we have…

1937 DCMW Al-Sayaadim Superiority Six

Heavily restomodded in 1996 with a multilink rear suspension and all-wheel-drivetrain, and fitted in 2020 with a street-legal version of the 6P200, producing one full megawatt - 1340hp.

1989 Norðwagen Valkyrja R-6x4

Goliath super-sedan, now with less weight and (a lot) more power, fitted with a race variant of the same 6P200, also producing a full megawatt but with less weight and more crowd-pleasing noise.

2 Likes

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:SUBMISSIONS CLOSED:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:

Expect a post soon containing a spreadsheet with each car/monstrosity on wheels, the first track, and of course, our regularly scheduled trip to bin hell.

4 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Ah, an authentic replica of a Volvo 740!

ZERC_-AMuteCrypt-_You_Asked_For_It.car|attachment (3.5 MB)

Let me know if you try it!

6 Likes

Sadly I have no idea for fancy posts so here are two crappy pictures

1 Like

Both are AWD with 100% rear bias?