CSR 96 - It’s Rewind Time
As always, it would be appreciated if you aren’t sure about the rules around the CSR, that you follow the link to the general rules for this competition by clicking here
The “Bropad”, Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles
“Hey what’s up you guys, Paul Logan here and welcome back to another daily vlog. I’m here with my bros for some more crazy shit…”
Yep, you’ve all heard it before. The intro of a crazy, immature, inconsiderate little brat that 10-year-olds admire like a divine figure on the popular site YouTube that has amassed millions of clueless subscribers and earns more than most people in a year within a single day acting a fool and selling questionable merch.
You see Paul Logan isn’t just all of those things. He’s actually worse, but that isn’t what that is all about. The great thing about these clueless “adults” and their seemingly limitless bank accounts is that they see it as exactly that. They know that the best way to stay cool and relevant, besides pranking everybody and inflicting self-injury, is to flex on em by spending as much money as they possibly can. And what better way than a car. Well, technically quite a few of them normally but in this case, we ask for just one car.
“So, you’ll be wondering about the title. Y’know the “I’m gonna buy the best car ever”. Well today we are going to do some car shopping and what better than to do than to bring you along for all to see. Can I get a yeet.”
So what are we looking to offer this, um, horrific specimen? Well if they are looking for the best car ever that is exactly what we need, right? It needs to be the ultimate flex. But what is the ultimate flex? Distasteful normally but could it be a super-rare sports car? Could it be a chrome luxury car? A simply enormous 4x4? An old banger that’s gonna be driven off a cliff for views? Maybe not the last one.
- Model year 2018 or older
- Trim year must be 2018
- Minimum 55 safety
- Minimum 2 full seats
- 95 RON unleaded fuel only - there’s no way we’re filling it up with regular
- Catalytic converters obligatory
- Maximum trim emissions of 80
- Maximum loudness of 35
- Maximum engine ET of 200
- Maximum trim ET of 200
- ESC obligatory
- Please use the current stable release
NOTE: As with CSR93 I want to leave the round very open to options and put some very generous limits on this round as well. There are no minimum drivability, sportiness, comfort requirements for this reason as well.
- NO budget
Yep, no maximum budget. Remember, we’re talking a millionaire kid who wants to fucking flex on em. Cost is a factor for the verdict though, if something does a better job for half the price then even though this arsehole only has a few neurons he’ll still probably go for the cheaper option. Also ET limitations prevent the price going sky high.
- Advert for any submission must be posted on the thread
- All mods from Workshop are permitted
This needs to be the best car in the world. Period. EVERYTHING is important.
- FIRST AND FOREMOST. Design! There is absolutely no chance that he’ll be seen driving around in an abomination. Actually there is a very good chance he’ll be seen driving around in a purple chrome full-size SUV but that’s besides the point, there is absolutely no chance he’ll be seen in something that looks awful from the factory. Do you really want the rich kid getting millions of kids spamming the company twitter for “trying to sell me a piece of garbage”
- Drivability. This is a barely 20-something-year-old idiot with virtually no driving skills in what is likely to be a very powerful machine. Do you really want to battle a legal case and being EXPOSED for making a car that tried to kill him?
- Comfort. This could be an important characteristic or not. If you send in a big SUV or luxury car then he’ll expect it to be the best in comfort. Send in a supercar and it really won’t matter. Just don’t make it too soft and spongey or rock hard.
- Sportiness. No matter what car this is somewhat important. Admittedly, luxury cars aren’t expected to be mega sporty, but they are expected to be fast. This kid wants to get speeding tickets. Hell, he probably wants to try and outrun the police to get in those news headlines. For supercars though, ultimate criteria.
- Prestige. Lots of it, ultimate flex remember?
- BIG STATS. What is more of an ultimate flex than being able to outdo your mates in a cock comparison contest? Not literally, but just having the bigger number to shout out. The fastest, the comfiest, the lightest, the heaviest, massive power, stupid fuel economy. I’m not expecting stupid 0-60 mph times in SUVs but the stats just need to be impressive.
- Reliability. Do you really want to be EXPOSED for selling a lemon when the poor sod’s car breaks down at the side of a busy interstate? I guess not.
- BE REALISTIC. As much as this challenge sounds like the ultimate opportunity to send in the ultimate meme, at least make the entries realistic. Youtubers drive nice cars, not horrendously flawed monstrosities.
As always, the same naming system applies!
Car and engine model name: CSR 96 - “username”
Car trim: Brand, model and variant of car
Engine trim: Engine model/variant
Deadline is Tuesday 2nd April @ 20:00:00 CEST (GMT +1)
Submissions open as of Tuesday 26th March @ 20:00:00 CEST (GMT +1)
Submission opening time is subject to change should there be any major dispute over the rules that haven’t been finalised prior to this time.
Should anything happen during this time, for example, an update that breaks anything, this can be changed to allow people to fix their entries.
Please do not rush your entries, take all the time you need, within the obvious limitations of course.
NOTE: Once submitted I will not accept resubmissions.
If your car doesn’t meet requirements first time around you will be given just one chance to submit a car meeting requirements or you will be disqualified.
Good luck and have fun!