Just taking a dig towards my graphics card

It’s Article 13 you need to worry about

LLA Sceptor C-SXT

Now with a better i6 Turbo - Behold the Lag

7 Likes

IMPERATOR CRAB

22 Likes

Is this for “Imeperator Furiosa”???

We have no idea who in the right mind would want an SUV like this in the first place.

And frankly, as long as it sells, we don’t really care.

2015 Kasai-GMBK Sativa V8. Delivering performance in the unlikeliest package since 2003.

More pics

Hah syke, there is no more picture because my PC keeps crashing when trying to take photos

17 Likes

I’m still working on it, but lets just say, we’re going to have a Blob of a V16

9 Likes

The Armor Valencia Super Comp, now with a huge moon roof that you can hang out of… for whatever reason you need

10 Likes

2015 Corsica Vienna CR

From @ElMenduko and @CorsicaUnknown

More pictures from an older version oops (also why is everyone doing this)

26 Likes

2015 SBA Crescendo Cr.20 “FQ5XX”

No question asked once you’ve driven it.

9 Likes

2015 Zorg ZV4 GTS

Our Maddest Sports Sedan Is Back.

Yours for $27989 (pre-markup) including on-road costs.

3 Likes

Introducing the KAG Jaju GT (MY 2015)

Only the best will do for KAG. That is why the Jaju GT offers a potent inline 6 producing 500 horsepower with exceptional driving dynamics. Who said Korea can’t make a good sports sedan?

So this is what the cool kids do nowadays, huh?

21 Likes

You must succ so much Oxygen :astonished:

4 Likes

So it appears as though we’ve had a bit of a hiccup with the game in relation to this CSR challenge. Apparently for the very fastest cars in this challenge, a bug has cropped up where the car actually brakes right before the finish line for no apparent reason - and it was determined that it was neither the fault of the car nor the track; rather, some combination of both is triggering a bug in the game itself. It’s not a significant effect; at most, it’s worth six or seven kilometres per hour of trap speed in a handful of cases, but most entrants are actually unaffected by it.

There will be a minor change in how the trap speed will be calculated, but it will not affect any of your entries in a negative way. I will let you all know what this change is, for the sake of transparency, after I’ve had a chance to test the solutions that have been floated.

In the meantime, please continue to work on your cars!

16 Likes

Centauri Comet CPV