TreadKillers Tuning House

TreadKillers RCM Labrador Mosport

A Complete Conversion:

Yet another complete conversion made by use. This time instead of Gymkana, this was tuned (with help from a untamed racinghorse @strop) into a Hillclimb Monster. To make this into one we replaced the panels with lighter materials, rebuild the Suspension to be Double Wishbone front and back and boosted the stock block to 1000hp. The car also runs a AWD system with 7 Sequential Gearbox. To keep this unit of a car on the road we fitted an extrem Downforce kit generating almost a ton of it.

(Thanks @thecarlover for the RCM )

Want a TreadKiller vehicle ? Check the Top Post for more Information

16 Likes

TreadKillers Bridgell Horizon

A Complete Conversion

Bridgell Horizon “Titanic”

Low and more or less slow
A lot of manpower went into this one. A complete Steampunk tuning. Complete with Copper plating, and a lot of rivits. We also chopped the roof for that real cruise feeling.
We also upgradede the car with a new interior, 4spd Auto, new breaks and wheels and fitted an Airride system.
Also we Restromodded the engine to get a bit more performance and sound out the engine.

(Thanks @Marcus_gt500 for providing the base car)

21 Likes

TreadKiller FaerGruber DU444q

A Non-Performance Stage Tuning:

Today we are presenting an upcoming pack for the DU444q. While performance figures will be revealed when the base hits the market, we can already tell you that we got some nice hp outta this. What we can say is that we gave this a Liftkit and a exhaust reroute, do you even truck brah. And yes the final stage will include those wide arches. Truck nuts not included.

(Thanks @asami for providing the base car)

12 Likes

Non-Performance Stage Tuning for Shromet Levine EXL

Upgraded the engine to 430hp. Gave it new beefy bumpers and widebody. A whole lot of lights. And of course a liftkit. Trucknuts not included.

Stage 1

New ECU
New Exhaust kit

Stage 2

Lift Kit
New Bodykit

Stage1

New Turbo
New Intake

Non-Performance Stage Tuning for Shromet Dragon GTS

544hp of roaring Inline 6 and a 0-100km/h in 3.2 seconds. New bodykit, hood, lights and spoiler. The car also got a new brake set and sport seats

Stage 1

New ECU
New Exhaust kit
New Intake

Stage 2

New Suspension parts
New Bodykit

Stage1

New Turbo
New Seats

A total conversion for FG T T202Q “Boombox”

Fitted with 6 giant speakers this van will bring the club to every car meet you want! It also features a complete pro-level audio equipment in the back. The roof also features achor points to secure a table and through the port-hatch everybody can DJ on this van.

Want your own TreadKillers vehicle? Check out the top post

(Also thank you @DoctorNarfy and @asami for the cars!)

24 Likes

Non-Performance Kit for: FG F Series - SFG F4 (SWB) Sedan

The right kit for people who want to be the boss on the road, but still flex on others on the highways.
This kit is more focused on the design and less on the performance.
This kit features:

• New Engine Software
  • New Turbo (712hp)
  • Gearbox tune
  • New “BassHunters” Audio set
  • “HockenFart” Airlift system
  • Angle Kit
  • New Bodykit

Non-Performance Kit for: Conte Estrato Senda

You wanna go quick on a small budget? This might be for you then!

Stage 1

-New Intake
-New Exhaust system

Stage 2
  • New Springs
  • New Audio Head unit
  • Brake Kit
Stage 3
  • Turbo Kit (88hp → 185hp)
  • Full BodyKit
  • New Wheels

A total conversion for: WMC Stateman GT12 “LuxRider”

(Bad Photoshops are bad. titleguy plz nu hurties)

All my friends know the low rider
The low rider is a little higher

Who doesnt like to drive slow and low. Lowrider did this before it was cool and all #StanceNation.
This V12 barge is fitted with more hydraulic componets than some contruction vehicles, but at least is does bounce now! Please be careful with the leopard patterned seats.

Want your own TreadKillers vehicle? Check out the top post

(Thanks to @asami , @Mr.Computah and @falukorven for there submissions! Check out their stuff)

24 Likes

From FG:
We will still provide maintenance for any FaerGruber vehicle modified by TreadKillers, as long as both antennae are still intact, as one of them is for sending personal information to your closest FG facility!

Thank you

4 Likes

Non-Performance Kit for: Farox Cielo

Want to spice up your daily? With this kit you can spice up your daily commute!
What we did:

• Bore Engine to 2.5L
  • New Pistons and Crank
  • New Cams
  • New Intake
  • New Brake Set
  • New Custom 7.1 “BassHunters” Audiosystem with extra Subwoofer
  • “HockenFart” AirRide
  • New Bodykit
  • Camber Kit

All these parts can be ordered as singles or packs.

Performance Kit for: Zenshi Pike

Here we got a Zenshi Pike “Dalluha Drifting” Special. And yes i can already hear the “Hey you idiots. This isnt a Performance car!” Well it wasnt… Until we thrown the mighty Vega V8 into it! 1200hp hidden in a car the size of our garage. But hey! 3.3 sec from 0-100 will scare a lot of people when you drag race them.
What we did to the car:

• Vega V8 Swap
  • TwinTurbo “TubaTech” Setup for 1200hp
  • AWD Swap
  • Gearbox Swap to Dual Clutch
  • New Difs
  • Massiv Brake Kit
  • “BassHunters” Audio System
  • Widebody Kit
  • New Bodykit

All these parts can be ordered as singles or packs.

A total conversion for: Kasai A280 (AGT2 RaceCar)

For the upcoming AGT Series we did sat together in a meeting and a thoughed about what we could do.
Should it be some Kitcar? One of our Keika’s? Or should we just tune a racecar?
We came to the conclusion that, that would be to boring.
So we did what we could so best!
Make the mundane, exciting!
Make the slow, fast!
And increase the CO² Levels with burning rubber!

So we got ourself an old Kasai. This was an old Fleet car. It had 300k km on the clock when we got it!
But just putting a Turbo on the V6 wasnt enough. So we went full retard and thrown a 4.5L DeerAndHunt V8 engine in it! With that the FWD had to “sadly” go ,but Hey the new RWD Driveline will be fun!
Right now we are pushing around 500hp through a Seq. Gearbox and it still needs a lot of tuning.
But even if we dont win, at least we win in Style.

Personal Project : Baroc

Do you know that feeling when you say to yourself.
“Hey. This multi-million Hypercar is just waaaaaayyy to valuable. Also it performs waaaaay to good…”
No? Maybe its just me…
However, i wanted you all to show what the boss of TreadKillers drive when he is not in the shop looking funny at new car brochures:

What we did:

• Increase Power to 1000hp
  • Put a 9° Camber Kit on
  • Add a more aggresive bodykit
  • Have that #WangGang
  • Decrease Value further by adding stickers

Do i feel bad? I should, i aint.

Want a TreadKiller vehicle ? Check out the top post

(Thanks to @On3CherryShake @Grandea @goblin95 and @Mr.Computah for letting me touch their cars in the nono spot)

17 Likes

These all look fantastic! I might have to send you an Arion car sometime!

I was wondering how you made the oil-cooler/intercooler looking object on the Kansai A280?

1 Like

U DARE RUINE FUTURE CLASSIK

Man I’m so gonna do a long-winded rant on Instagram about this… Expect many of hashtags! :stuck_out_tongue:

Joke aside, the car actually rocks. Take the camber out and you’d have a sick trackday bro hypercar. Keep the stickers though, they’re great for laughs.

1 Like

Uh how powerful was the stock version exactly?
c64

4 Likes

I think it started already with something like 680hp. So i only tried to compensate for the extra weight

2 Likes

hey I have a little request for you
can you maximise the potential of this litteral box of metal?
BOX 1 - Trim 1.car (15.3 KB)

1 Like

It’s best you PM him

2 Likes

ok

Non-Performance Kit for: Zenshi Axia V8

A simple VIP Kit for Axia. Camber kit, Intake and Exhaust System.
Also comes with a new HUD and Soundsystem.
“Hockenfart” Bags kit also comes in this pack.

Performance Kit for: Birmingham Brickham

So um… We thoughed this was too slow… Sooo Vega swap? Vegaaaaaaa Swaaaaaaap.
BAMBAMBAM 1000hp MMMMMMRRRRGH PUpupupupupu. Sorry. But yeah a ton of lamathrust and even more downforce to keep it all together. And yes, you also can have this packet for yourself.

A total conversion for: Montes Urban

You know… Sometimes you just gotta blow off some steam. Just go out there and break stuff.
“Move fast and break stuff” they always say and with this Urban it should be possible to exactly do this thing!
We got this car from a junkyard and rebuild it to a capable Derby car. Larger Spring, “New” Rims and a lot of ummm “Weight Reduction”. Then we cut a hole in the bonnet and welded some struts on it, and ready is the Derby car! Now we only need to find an event to race it on…

(Thanks to @Grandea, @vmo and @DukeOFhazards for the vehicles)

17 Likes

I got a car. 1996 Blaire Smalltility Blaire - Smalltility.car (26.8 KB)

Well, this is interesting. (you are allowed to do anything you want with the cars I’ve posted in the forum).
(that’s if you are still doing these)

2 Likes

I am! I am just being lazy! Expect something soooooon( Next days or so)

1 Like

oof How does these work again?

Non-Performance Pack for : Kazume Xenia 300c

A VIP Kit for the Xenia 300c. Its comes with the complete front, back and side bodykit to give the car more presense. The kit also comes with “Hockenfart” Bags kit (wheels not included). Under the hood a Turbo Kit was installed to boost the car to 360hp and a Top Speed of 274km/h

Non-Performance kit for: Nohda Assent Revo

Wanna be the coolest mom on the block? With the TreadKillers kit thats not a problem. Included are: Front, sides and Back skirts, Front and back bumper. Seprate you can also get the new hood, headlights and taillights. Under the hood the Inline 4 got a Sport ECU and a new exhaust system for that bit of extra performance.

Performance kit for : Geschenk SPACEOCCUPIER

So a Karen walks into a bodyshop… Well bad jokes but we thoughed the smallish Inline 4 didnt gave this enough justice. You know what that means? Veeeeeeeegaaaaaa Swaaaap. Yes that means it runs the good old 1000hp. We managed to clock it at 350 km/h even. Furthermore we put a new HiFI in it a completly new bodykit with Overfenders and everything .

Personal Project: MEN 1260

So one of our mechanics Tim is driving this MEN 1260 he bought once for just 500€ or so. Most of the time he uses that to move tools or parts from place to place.

But we thoughed “Nah we can let him drive around like that!”

We didnt to too much to it but he certainly loved it. It only got some new springs, wheels and a some minor engine tune. At least he can drive to the kebab man now without embarrassing us.

DOUBLE FEATURE!
You know which car Tim drove before he got his MEN?

A Zetas Goni GS!

He basicly got his from his parents when he and me where just getting our licenses. And it lasted him all those years until recently… Well we wanted to send it oof with a bang!

We should feel sorry… but we aint.

Did you knew how much shit you can get at Autoshops?
Welp we got some fake scoopes and wings and bolted them semi-good

We did find another thing in your storage tho.
We found a big Turbo! This thing is now running on 300hp instead of the 100 or so it had before.
The trim might broke but the engine hasnt… yet.
Lets see what will kill this first, the Boost or the Turbo.

(Thanks to @On3CherryShake @DoctorNarfy @MGR_99 @racer126 and @Dorifto_Dorito for all these cars. I will try to not take 6 month for the next batch)

20 Likes

Treadkillers at SEMA 2019 (The Repost!)

Presented by TubaTech(r) Turbo Solutions

Once again we welcome you to our TreadKillers booth at this years SEMA!
Take a Demon(R) energy drink, take in our newest cars and maybe get a selfie with the Treadkiller team!
So come over to the Central Hall! Just follow the smell of burning rubber and #BadInvestments

Non-Performance Kits:

Geschenk Spaceruler:

What do we do with the drunken sailman, what do we do with the drunken sailman early in the mooorning.
Well you lift the whole boat even further. We already had its little brother in our workshop, but while it would have been quite funny, we didnt threw another Vega into this. But that doesnt mean we didnt pumped up the power of this. New headers and intake not only sound great in the wilderness (or your suburban area) but also give this spacestation a bit more extra punch. Furthermore the kit comes with a set of overfender and new bumpers. The hood is an extra. We also give you mounting points for your own roofrack. We installed a “Yetiforce Military” on it, but other brands should also fit.

Zenshi Gamaru

Jesus this thing is fast. So fast that we mostly left the engine alone. But that didnt stop us to do other things. Besides giving it a more wider statue with the bodykit and giant CWS(r) wheels, we also gave it some Underglow! Light up the nights as if it was the early 2000’s again. And yes we did fit bags on it. But yes, if you wanna be seen on the nightstreets of your city: This is the perfect thing for you.

Performance Kits:

Keika Tekko:

I think at this point it is almost tradition that we have a Keika somewhere in our workshop. This one has been tuned to be a real Wangan Racer. Thanks to the power of TubaTech(r) we pushed this thing to 416hp. We also put a new exhaust system and a completly new Intake in it. We drove it on the Autobahn and we topped her out at 270km/h. To compliment the newly found speed we gave the Tekko a much more aggresive body kit and rolled fenders. The splitter and spoiler also help to keep the car stable at these speeds. For our next plans we want to try to Twin Turbo it, but for that we probally need to find another one of these.

Specials:

B-Spec Dragotec Via

Hey! Its our B-Spec cars! This was my car for the races a Dragotec Via. You would be surprised how much you can do with 0.9L of Inline 3. To be fair that still sounds weak, but 129 hp in a 780kg shell of a car is a pretty fast combo. So fast that we got second place overall in its category.
What you can see here is the Stage 3 tune, basicly how we tuned the car for the last race. Big Aero kit and a new intake for the turbo. Gotta get the air somehow. Kinda funny to see that we drove this on 185/195 wheels. Welp. It did a good service and i still like driving it. Speaking of B-Spec…

B-Spec Reduit GSR20

Soooooo. We got this as a joke. We wanted to annoy our other driver Timm with this. We dont know ourself how this got a fifth place overall. The joke was to make this the most 2000’s Boyracer car ever. Big fucking fibergalss bumpers, Tribals and way to many stickers.
We thoughed the engine is gonna blow midrace, or we gonna lose a suspension arm or something, but no this Reduit fought and wasnt even bad at it. 165hp from a horrible engine, thin wheels and way to much Crunk music apperently make a good car.

Baroc Tormenta

This is something special. Because this is again the spot for my own personal car. You remember the other Baroc we have?
Yep. I did it again. I am not sorry.
And again we really did a number with one of these. New wheels, new arms and a Twin Turbo tune for that sweet sweet 1000hp. Gotta say its quite fun to drive this at 300+ km/h. Dangerous but fun. We also did completly new molded bumpers and a big #WangGang. And yes. We will add the color to our catelog of special colors. So yeah. If you see this in the wild: Take some pics and send them my way! Unless you are a radar control of course.

Want your own TreadKillers vehicle? Check the bottom of the top post!

Posters

(Also thanks to @racer126 @Grandea @Radster @Dragawn @Elizipeazie and @kobacrashi for letting me user their cars! Check out their stuff! And now i will continue to not do the other cars for 6 months!)

9 Likes