Ursula AG - Passion for Perfection

Current Ursula logo, used since 2019

Current Ursula logo with slogan

Ursula AG (Aktiengesellschaft, public company) is a German multinational automotive manufacturing company based in Bremen, Germany. The group currently operates in more than 160 countries, with Ursula as the group’s original marque, and owns several other subsidiaries targeting other markets and segments of the industry.

The company is famous for producing luxury and sport premium vehicles. With a yearly sale of more then 7 million units and a €200 billion total revenue last year, it’s currently the largest luxury automaker in the world. and the second largest automaker in Germany behind Hessenburg AG.

Besides making automobiles, the company also owns the Austrian luxury smart gadget maker Virtus GmbH, and also produces machinery for use in high-tech industries such as semiconductor making.

History

In 1954, engineers Peter Jung and Otto Schmidt founded the company in Bremen. The company initially produced farming and industrial machinery for the then rising German economy. It was only 5 years later Ursula only started making automobiles. Originally Ursula manufactures compact economy cars and also some city cars, but in 1963 the company decided that they will go upmarket and created the F5 premium executive sedan, which was one of the best selling executive sedans of it’s time because of the cheap price, luxurious interior and great dependability. Thus, it began the era of Ursula’s premium and luxury vehicle design and manufacturing.

With sales of it’s products increasing, and then came threats from the competition, to survive the automotive industry Ursula have expanded their business to other segments of the market, while at the same time improving their current products in every way possible. With the help of the people Ursula has became the brand known for high quality, luxurious, sporty and reliable premium vehicles. And of course, Ursula’s international market expansion is proved to be a massive success and became the major reason why Ursulas are a common sight in the world (not IRL obviously)

Today, Ursula AG is one of the most prominent automakers in the world, with sales results appearing in the top 10 list, and the company keeps receiving numerous praises from critics and owners all around the world. The brand’s motto, Passion for Perfection is still signifies the spirit of Ursula today, with the faith on making the best drivers cars ever.

Current Ursula Models
  • Sport Cars & GTs
    G3 (Compact Premium Sport)
    G5 (Premium Sport)
    V7 (GT)
  • SUVs & Utility
    FX1 (C-Segment, Premium SUV)
    FX3 (D-Segment, Premium SUV)
    FX3 Coupe (D-Segment, Premium Coupe SUV)
    FX5 (E-Segment, Premium Large SUV)
    FX5 Coupe (E-Segment, Premium Large Coupe SUV)
    FP5 (Medium Premium Truck)
  • MPVs
    FE3 (D-Segment, Premium MPV)
    FE5 (E-Segment, Premium Large MPV)
Past models

Coming soon.

Future Models

T1 (4-door Hyper, 2020)
E2 (2-door Hyper, 2020)
eV4 (5-door Electric Coupe SUV, TBA)

Slogans

1963 -1980 “The best way to enjoy the thrill.”
1980 - 2007 “Driving The Revolution”
2007 - present “Passion for Perfection”

Other Info

Coming soon.

PLEASE SEE POSTS BELOW FOR MODEL INFORMATION

4 Likes

Sorry you had to remake it. But I hope to see good cars.

4 Likes

COMING SOON TO AUTO SHANGHAI.

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of Goldman until now. That company could lend some technical assistance to Ursula regarding vehicle dynamics if opportunity arises - kind of like Lotus aiding in the ride and handling calibration of the Proton range during the time it was under the Malaysian automaker’s control.

This company seems to have some merit… My company has been making Luxury and Sports cars for awhile. We started making automobiles the same year(1963) and we bought out a few companies, Lux(2005-13, discontinued), Grahame(1929-2004, discontinued), Turto(1972-2000, discontinued) and Johan(2003-). If you are interested in buying any of these companies, or anything regarding my car company, Sadowtski, then discord DM me: SteamSawYT#2547

I’m very interested in your company’s history and I wonder if we can collaborate on a car or two.

Bad news.

After a hard time thinking, we have finally decided to sell Ursula AG to a new owner. This is really a hard thing to do, but due to several reasons we decided to make this decision.

We decided to sell the company by starting an auction, starting at $1.00. The company will be sold to the highest bidder.

Please start your bids right after this post.
All bids will end on this 11:59 PM MYT April 1st, 2019. We will announce the new winner and other news in the next day. Thanks.

1 Like

2 bucks and a stick of gum is my best offer, take it or leave it

1 Like

I’m offering 3 bucks and a PS4 Slim

1 Like

This is probably the best offer youre gonna get, 4 bucks and a piece of string

1 Like

Five bucks and a stray cat (Considering it won’t run away)

1 Like

I have $8 and my underwear that I’ve only worn for three hours so it’s basically clean

4 Likes

Auction house still goin huh? Well I’m getting this company you noobs, for $9 and my used broom

1 Like

$10 and a paperclip I dipped in yellow paint

1 Like

$11 and a pair of headphones I found on the ground in a playground. They still work, too!

1 Like

$12 and a piece of paper with some bread on it. Don’t know how old it is, don’t want to know.

1 Like

12 bucks, 47 cents and something

1 Like

12 bucks and 50 cents with part of my dog’s fur! Bargain offer mate!

1 Like

$13 and my self-worth, totaling $13.37. No one can beat that offer.

1 Like

$14 and my will to live
And subscribe to BoostandEthanol

1 Like