Automation's EOTY Awards!

So what happens next, we submit candidates for the voting?

And until when can I submit my banner for the EOTY seeing as the deadline just passed and only one person submitted?

The Banner deadline is the 7th.

1 Like

Hey guys, remember that the banner deadline is tomorrow. I’d make sure to get them in before then :slight_smile:

Do we PM it to you or post it here?

EDIT: I don’t think I’m gonna make it /tableflip

You can post it here.

Banner deadlines have been extended to the 12th due to a lack of entries.

Preliminary nominations is up. Think about your choices!

2 Likes

Wait, is this nomination or voting?

Nominations.

I assume we can nominate old cars and engines for the awards, right?

Perhaps in the future we should have awards for best old cars, or best car of each decade.

i didn’t nom any cars. i have too little knowledge of enough brands and/or models.

As much as I’d like to say yes, I’d also like to point out my mistake in not choosing older cars as a choice >->

So as of now, I’d rather you not choose older vehicles, but you can do whatever you’d like.

So all cars/engines have to be 2016?

Also, do the engines have to be posted in the Engine Sharing forum or can we just say, the engine from this car?

You can use both.

Categories for cars/engines don’t have any year attached, but a new car is any car that is still in production.

I submitted some of my choices. :slight_smile:

Nominated several cars! I tried to nominate some cars from earlier this year that might not be as remembered or are buried in the CSR thread.

Also, it would be nice to see a list of nominations, so we don’t waste time nominating stuff that’s already nominated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Multi-nominations are probably a good thing. Gives a larger view of a general view.

I just don’t want people to keep nominating the same obvious choices. I’d really like to have a nice diverse cast of choices, especially ones that might be otherwise overlooked. There’s certainly more cars I’d like to nominate that are probably forgotten now, the Patriot Jetfighter is a good example :slight_smile:

1 Like

Someone mentioned linking the auto-show posts too, or just browsing and using them, as there were several new cars released at those threads.

Edit: I found these

8 Likes

I’ll admit, I don’t know enough about the forum to be able to actually nominate anything.

8 Likes