CSR 152 - Hole in One (Complete)

2005 Mara Kavaler 4.6 AMM

As usual, Mara’s performance division AMM prepared a high-performance version of Mara’s big sedan, the Kavaler, also for its third generation.

The engine was the new 4.6 litre Strybok (‘leap’) V8, making 330 horsepower in the AMM factory tune, giving a 0-100 kph time of 5.2 seconds.

4 Likes

that’s a car alright

gives me 90s audi a4 vibes tbh

Lots of entries! This one is going to be interesting.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of cars.
Good luck everyone! :slight_smile:

Swanson 437 PO

[RCR voice] It’s a conveeeertibole!
Yes it is, and a coupe seating 4 people in relative comfort. The boot is smaller than it looks, but still accepts a standard size golf bag.
This 4200 lbs porker can still move, with its 280hp 3,7 liter DOHC Boxer 6.
25MPG - 0-100 6.66s - 1/4 mile under 15 seconds

Roastme

4 Likes

2005 CONVAIER LTS
REEVALUATE YOUR SENSES

It’s the first in a series of limited-production, high-performance vehicles from Convaier — LTS. It’s the ultimate expression of an unyielding commitment to world-class performance. 400 horsepower. 0–60 in 4.8 seconds.* With handling, braking, and style equally determined to impress. Honed at the Nordschleife, the northern loop of Germany’s legendary Nürburgring road course, the LTS-Series is designed to stand as the greatest example of Convaier performance and to inspire you in ways no high-performance luxury sport sedan ever has before.
*With optional performance tires.

Gallery

21 Likes

Wow, I think this is my favorite one yet. It reminds me of a period impala, yet it’s really stylish. I hope this wins, it’s awesome.

2 Likes

a super fast and confortable wagon the
2005 Komodo V10

it is powered by a 4.2L Twin Turbo V10 engine capable of producing 610hp and 783Nm

it can accelerate 0 to 100km/h in 4.3 seconds and It’s top speed is around 312km/h

Voncil Boattail

Details

In the mid 00s, ultra luxury brands were in a resurgence. Rolls-Royce and Bentley, under the stewardship of their new German owners, released their first all-new vehicles in decades, and Mercedes-Benz was hot on their heels with the re-introduction of the Maybach brand. TURBOL, always eager to compete in the same space as the premium German big three, also had an ultra-luxury marque revival in the works, Voncil.

Voncil had produced wold-class, ultra-luxury machines in the 1920s and 1930s, but the name was last seen in the 1960s adorned upon an executive limousine from Cabirou, stuck in the history books since.

To launch the new marque, the first offering would be a full-size luxury grand tourer, known simply as the Boattail. Styling details like the large, V-shaped grill and boattail shape call back to Voncil’s 1930s glory days, while the sweeping fenderline and short front overhang were reminiscent of the separate fenders and running boards of the era. But the design could hardly be called retro, with a sharp, modern, creased and sculpted shape. While a more conventional mega-sedan would follow shortly, and was expected to be the real seller, this 213" long mega coupe was intended to make a splash, attracting the world’s richest and most famous clientele to bolster the new brand’s image.

Gallery

Specs

will be added later

18 Likes

Macht Teuton

BlackBolt - Executive Package

In Collaboration with @ACoolCrab :baguette_bread: :crab:

Live a life of luxury, or relive your youth?

Well, Why Not Both?

Luxury on wheels, with the power to smoke your colleagues in their Boxters and C55 AMGs, and a bulletproof safety rating to save you from dangers on the road.

Le Photos honhonhon

Specifications

• 4-Door Sportback Sedan, Front Engine, Rear Wheel Drive

• 4.8L Naturally Aspirated 60° V8, DOHC 4V per cylinder, Direct Injection, Magnesium Block

• 427hp @ 6600rpm, 526nm @ 4500rpm

• 7 Speed Torque Converter with Manual Shifting Controls

• Torque Sensing Limited-Slip Differential

• Top Speed of 320 km/h, Electronically limited to 300 km/h

• Electronic Stability Control and Power Steering

• Heated/Cooled Seats with top of the line Nappa Leather

• Active Safety and Monitoring System

• Pioneer Multimedia Car Stereo Head, Speakers powered by Kenwood, Subwoofer by Sony

• State of the Art GPS system powered by GARMIN

• 0-100km/h time of 4.9s

• 13.3L/100km Combined

:crab: :crab: :crab: :crab: LAST MOMENT ENTRY :crab: :crab: :crab: :crab:

19 Likes

2005 Wells Panther GS

The gentlemans sports coupe

*I hella re-purposed this car from an earlier year, so hopefully I did it right.

5 Likes

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: SUBMISSIONS CLOSED :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:

Additional submissions recieved from:
@steamboat1
@Arn38fr
@AndiD
@Ludvig
@vouge
@TopSpeed2001
@donutsnail
@GetWrekt01 & @ACoolCrab
@DuceTheTruth100

God damn, 45 entries. I expected somewhere near like 30 but it appears I was way off. No worries though, I can handle this amount of write-ups just fine

Fortunately, I have every car in a spreadsheet already, so you know what will come shortly.
:wastebasket: :fire:

12 Likes

BIN HELL

YOU SHAKE MY NERVES AND YOU RATTLE MY BRAIN
TOO MUCH SHIT DRIVES A MAN INSANE
YOU BROKE THE RULES, A BUNCH OF FOOLS
GOODNESS GRACIOUS, GREAT BINS OF FIRE

RULE BREAKS

Hoffsman Saber

@KSIolajidebt

Binned for using super fuel instead of premium, and using 88 car techpool, when the limit was 55.

Besides looking outdated by almost a decade, it seemed like a decent entry, then again that’s hard to tell for real since it is way over the techpool limit.

So with this out of the picture, it means Harold now has no manuals to choose from. How sad.

Helron Duke Thunderwagon

@IDK158

Suffering eternal damnation for having a loudness value for 49.4, when the limit was 45.

Not like this pile of junk would is even that good enough to make it far anyway; its relatively cheap, but it has terrible comfort and drivability which would kill our poor old man because he made the poor choice of buying a fucking Helron.

Houston Pegasus SACS

@Sealboi

Burning up in flames for being even more over the loudness limit, at 51.3

Despite being relatively cheap, I would have binned it anyway for being fuck ugly and having little advantages over the other cars, but instead it had to be over this one tiny rule break. How anti-climatic. :pensive:

Targa T557

@steamboat1

uhh hey buddy mcfuckface there was this thing called rules you had to actually follow the ensure that your car was actually legal because

deep breath

it doesn’t follow the naming scheme at all, the years for everything are set to 2012, it has a loudness value of 55.1, and it costs…
:drum:

302 THOUSAND DOLLARS.
($302,000)
(three hundred and two thousand)

yes i am not kidding, it seems like you +15 quality'd the fuck out of the engine but forgot an engine techpool point or 35 idk

AutomationGame-Win64-Shipping_DZpyTmEyjA

JUST PLAIN AWFUL

Ranked by how much I despise them from least to greatest

Hawke MT30 AWD

@DrDoomD1scord

Underneath this beauty of a machine is actually a hot steamy pile of shit. As one might expect, it has decent sportiness, but then it is below average to just terrible everywhere else; the worst area is comfort, where it is dead last.

The worst part is, it is still beaten in sportiness by a front wheel drive sedan with worse performance figures in every way… which was also the least powerful car submitted. :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Zephorus Focoso

@Riley

Partial carbon fiber panels and pushrod suspension was pushing the realism barrier already, and then it was shattered into a million pieces once I saw +15 techpool in 4 areas, all of which previously had the multipliers I ditched.

Moretti Montecarlo Berlinetta

@RAZR

I just had to bin this solely for having engine stress in the crank and pistons, absolutely inexcusable for any production car. It wouldn't have been that competitive anyway, with poor comfort and drivability and pretty mediocre looks.

Also, it seems pretty strange for an Italian exotic to have a massive turbo I6 in my opinion.

Canmo Kestral V8 LUX

@crwpitman1

I don't know what to say, this has alot of unused techpool points, and consequentially, it is very near the price limit but it is very shit in every 4 and 3 star priority; there is literally zero point in not using them unless you just want to shoot yourself in the foot.

Even if all the points were used, it still has a multitude of wack engineering choices, but this is probably a direct consequence as well.

04mmar s480 Blue Edition

@04mmar

my god this car is just one pile of shit; even though it uses some of the most high-end parts avaliable (carbon ceramics, hydropneumatic suspension, etc.), it is still statistically one of the worst submitted, especially in reliability, which it has a whole 47.7.

There is also the factor of a massive fucking tire stagger of 235/315 for some ungodly reason

Karthoolu Insanium Shooting Brake

@Jaimz68

extremely shit engineering but most importantly

I WANT ALL OF YOU TO LOOK AT IIIIIIIIIIIT

komodo v10

@TopSpeed2001

ok i get that you are a noob but the thing is

i literally don’t give a fuck and will roast the shit out of it anyway
welcome to csr buddy

not that has any other good qualities about it, but at least the karthoolu looks unique, this just fuck ugly and completely irredeemable

also, even though it doesn’t look like it, this thing has over 600 horsepower for some reason. do you really give that little of a fuck about the design of this horrible car, that you don’t care if you give the elderly a heart attack either? you’re just one heartless bastard, aren’t you?

Edgewater Daytona “American Bullet” Edition

@ldub0775

oh my fucking god its literally a full-on supercar with +15 techpool everywhere possible this is literally the exact thing i feared would happen i didn't think there would be actually someone dumb enough to attempt this but here we fucking are you fully deserve to be sent straight down to hell for this shit

i am not sorry about these bins
it will happen again

49 Likes

beautiful bin round

17 Likes

At least I’m not in the hall of shame. As for the ones that didn’t make it to the next round, the Insanium (a replacement for the car of the same name from CSR 87) is as meme-worthy as the infamous DMC Hyped from FM3, if only for inducing a similarly overwhelming negative reaction from the host.

And I’m as surprised as anyone that only one entrant opted for a manual gearbox, but considering our boomer’s advanced age, it would make sense for him to prefer an automatic instead.

One more thing: Now that Harold has managed to eliminate the worst cars entered (including some ineligible ones), he might seriously consider firing at those with all manner of hand-held weapons (from handguns to bazookas) until they blow up! He’d rather spare the other cars such a(n undignified) fate, though.

7 Likes

Only 33 cars left to review more properly then…good luck!

4 Likes

I have never laughed so much during a bin session. Well written, good sir!

5 Likes

The multipliers would have stopped some of these shenanigans. Next time maybe people won’t be so dense and learn to work with the rules

3 Likes

I love how savage you are, second least worst Bin too! Woo!

god fucking damnit i missed that part in the rules