QFC39 - Speedster Showcase [Finals Out]

Don’t underestimate the Prowler with its 6 cylinder engine as it can do a 0-100kmph in 2.12s and a top speed of 425kmph all while being extremely stable at those speeds. With the beautiful painted carbon fibre body, it looks the part as well.

2 Likes

REMINDER

Entries close on the 4th at midnight!

There are 7 entries so far. I will mass ping closer to the deadline.

1 Like

Aargh!! I’m designing out of my comfort zone as fast as I can.

1 Like

I’m working on it! Do you know how much work it takes to make a lumpy, under-engineered car like one of my entries?

Art cannot be rushed. I, unfortunately, have no such excuse…

2005 CSW Matador

6 Likes

For you to build the Matador while hosting GGPC at the same time is quite an achievement - you did a great job of modernizing the '95 American Dream mod body set (or rather, a variant thereof) for the Noughties. From what few pictures have been released of it, the Matador has a V10 engine if I’m not mistaken - if it did, then it makes perfect sense considering that the mid-2000s was the heyday of the V10 as a whole. And if its engine isn’t a V10, then it’s most likely a V12 instead.

Little tease while i finish cooking
4 Likes

2005 Bergmann Pfeil GT

Released for the 50th anniversary of the iconic 1955 Bergmann LS400 Pfeil, the Pfeil GT takes the classic front-engined, long-bonnet GT look and brings it into the modern era. Under the massive bonnet lies a 7.3 litre naturally-aspirated V12 - making 762 horsepower - which has been tuned by DAG, Bergmann’s now in-house performance division. The massive engine is supported by state-of-the art technologies, such as a dual-clutch transmission, adaptive springs and dampers, electronic stability control, among others.

Gallery

13 Likes

Bradford-Akari Skadi 620R

602 horses,

400+ km/h,

An experience like no other.

See it to believe it.

A collaboration with @vero94773
10 Likes

8Hours ish remaining
4 Likes

Bradford-Akari seems to have beaten Caterham and McLaren to the punch by eight and 15 years, respectively, with the name of their fastest offering - and I’m sure it’s based on one of the '98 Stradale body sets (albeit the smallest one, with a ~2.34m wheelbase, if I’m not mistaken). Anyway, every time you try to disguise the base body in your work through extensive 3D fixture shaping, the end result is a work of art - especially this one, and it’s a far cry from your early days of hit-and-miss experimentation, which shows how far you’ve come since then! The fact that you finished and sent in your entry so soon after completing CSR159 makes it even sweeter.

2 Likes

Tarske HT1050 Coupe

2 Likes
6 Likes

BetterDeals returns with another… Car.

No explanation for this one. Just a line from Canibus.

“He was spinning out of control like a Class 5 hurricane”

QFC39_-Djadania-_Mahoso.car|attachment (63.9 KB)

8 Likes

2005 Condor Talon

This is a product of Condor Motor Company
14 Likes

In collaboration with @ErenWithPizza

We present to you…

The 2005 Wells Motor Sports Venom 600

2 Likes

i love america and big ass engines

I'm supposed to have some body copy here and say some cool stuff about the car, but i already said basically everything in the ads above and in the specifications below, plus the post is already too long and i ran out of garbage to say (i am NOT gonna use FartGPT)

Specifications

Engine: 7.0L Twin Turbo V12 DOHC
More engine: 1000hp @ 7.200rpm - 1208nm @ 4.400rpm - 8.000rpm redline
Speed and power: 0-100 in 2.5 seconds - 420 km/h electronically limited top speed
Transmission: Longitudinal mid-engine AWD - Helical LSD - 6 Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission
Panels and chassis: Full Aluminum with Glued Aluminum chassis - 1790kg
Suspension: (F) Double Wishbone (R) Double Wishbone - Active springs, with semi-active dampers and passive sway bars tuned for sportiness
Interior: Sport with premium satellite navigation - 7-inch touchscreen
MSRP: €119,000 as shown

Yellow isn't your thing? Here's some other factory colors (piss yellow best)

5 Likes
Luksi

Collaboration between @happyfireballman & @xsneakyxsimx

2 Likes

The amun Sgt comes with a 5.5L TT v8 making 1053hp to make the car accelerate from 0 to 100 in 2.5 seconds and go up to 443kmh
(Sorry this was rushed)

4 Likes

2005 Allard Tyras 12

Speed has never looked so swell.

The all-new for 2005 Allard Tyras 12

Confident at any speed, unleash it wherever, whenever.

14 Likes