QFC39 - Speedster Showcase [Finals Out]

For you to build the Matador while hosting GGPC at the same time is quite an achievement - you did a great job of modernizing the '95 American Dream mod body set (or rather, a variant thereof) for the Noughties. From what few pictures have been released of it, the Matador has a V10 engine if I’m not mistaken - if it did, then it makes perfect sense considering that the mid-2000s was the heyday of the V10 as a whole. And if its engine isn’t a V10, then it’s most likely a V12 instead.

Little tease while i finish cooking
4 Likes

2005 Bergmann Pfeil GT

Released for the 50th anniversary of the iconic 1955 Bergmann LS400 Pfeil, the Pfeil GT takes the classic front-engined, long-bonnet GT look and brings it into the modern era. Under the massive bonnet lies a 7.3 litre naturally-aspirated V12 - making 762 horsepower - which has been tuned by DAG, Bergmann’s now in-house performance division. The massive engine is supported by state-of-the art technologies, such as a dual-clutch transmission, adaptive springs and dampers, electronic stability control, among others.

Gallery

13 Likes

Bradford-Akari Skadi 620R

602 horses,

400+ km/h,

An experience like no other.

See it to believe it.

A collaboration with @vero94773
10 Likes

8Hours ish remaining
4 Likes

Bradford-Akari seems to have beaten Caterham and McLaren to the punch by eight and 15 years, respectively, with the name of their fastest offering - and I’m sure it’s based on one of the '98 Stradale body sets (albeit the smallest one, with a ~2.34m wheelbase, if I’m not mistaken). Anyway, every time you try to disguise the base body in your work through extensive 3D fixture shaping, the end result is a work of art - especially this one, and it’s a far cry from your early days of hit-and-miss experimentation, which shows how far you’ve come since then! The fact that you finished and sent in your entry so soon after completing CSR159 makes it even sweeter.

2 Likes

Tarske HT1050 Coupe

2 Likes
6 Likes

BetterDeals returns with another… Car.

No explanation for this one. Just a line from Canibus.

“He was spinning out of control like a Class 5 hurricane”

QFC39_-Djadania-_Mahoso.car|attachment (63.9 KB)

8 Likes

2005 Condor Talon

This is a product of Condor Motor Company
14 Likes

In collaboration with @ErenWithPizza

We present to you…

The 2005 Wells Motor Sports Venom 600

2 Likes

i love america and big ass engines

I'm supposed to have some body copy here and say some cool stuff about the car, but i already said basically everything in the ads above and in the specifications below, plus the post is already too long and i ran out of garbage to say (i am NOT gonna use FartGPT)

Specifications

Engine: 7.0L Twin Turbo V12 DOHC
More engine: 1000hp @ 7.200rpm - 1208nm @ 4.400rpm - 8.000rpm redline
Speed and power: 0-100 in 2.5 seconds - 420 km/h electronically limited top speed
Transmission: Longitudinal mid-engine AWD - Helical LSD - 6 Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission
Panels and chassis: Full Aluminum with Glued Aluminum chassis - 1790kg
Suspension: (F) Double Wishbone (R) Double Wishbone - Active springs, with semi-active dampers and passive sway bars tuned for sportiness
Interior: Sport with premium satellite navigation - 7-inch touchscreen
MSRP: €119,000 as shown

Yellow isn't your thing? Here's some other factory colors (piss yellow best)

5 Likes
Luksi

Collaboration between @happyfireballman & @xsneakyxsimx

2 Likes

The amun Sgt comes with a 5.5L TT v8 making 1053hp to make the car accelerate from 0 to 100 in 2.5 seconds and go up to 443kmh
(Sorry this was rushed)

4 Likes

2005 Allard Tyras 12

Speed has never looked so swell.

The all-new for 2005 Allard Tyras 12

Confident at any speed, unleash it wherever, whenever.

14 Likes
13 Likes

Entries closed, if you have an entry, finish it up ASAP and send it and I may let you in. (it is 5am and I am fucked)

That’s the closest thing to a mid-engined TVR I’ve seen anywhere on these forums (especially with its Sagaris-aping headlight clusters and transparent ducktail spoiler). What makes it so special is that, as far as I am aware, you took the '95 Outrun mod body (specifically, the mid-engined version) as a base, and cleverly disguised it with lots of 3D fixtures and body molding to make it seem more TVR-like (at least externally) than it has any right to be.

There will be a small delay in the first round because automation has decided that it doesn’t want some mods to load, as such I can’t take photos and that’s a part I really enjoy and wanted to get right. I’ll try do the writeup parts now to save some time.

2 Likes

Also round of pings for additional entrants:

@Ch_Flash

@Danicoptero

@happyfireballman & @xsneakyxsimx

@Kevin980

@mart1n2005

@Fantic2000

@Djadania

@DuceTheTruth100 & @ErenWithPizza

@Sosy31

@ChemaTheMexican

@KSIolajidebt

@TheYugo45GV

Still waiting on a last minute entry from @Texaslav

This brings the total entries to… 24! A big win in my book.

7 Likes