QFC39 - Speedster Showcase [Finals Out]

The glass has to go from one side to the other, just don’t give me nothing

3 Likes

Downgrading the minimum emissions standard to WES 9 is indeed justified, considering that a pre-cat and regular 3-way catalytic converter are required for WES 11 compatibility, which is not entirely necessary (or desirable) for low-volume hypercars such as the ones we’re building for this QFC.

does wheelbase matter to you?

the car im building has like a normal 2.6 m wheelbase but i might shorten it and it isnt gonna change the stats but it will change it visually

2004 Avian Aves.

Avian, Known for their dated and odd design choices cane out with an extremely rare 1/25 Super Car known as the Aves. The reason only 25 were made was because Avian went Bankrupt in 2004, and Had to make this limited car for only one generation. The car makes 656 Horsepower with a Naturally Aspirated v12.

1 Like

Would anyone like to collaborate on an entry? I have a car engineered, I just don’t know what to do for it design wise.

As for me, I’m considering a heavily revised version of my QFC9 entry for my submission. So far I’ve been able to squeeze 900bhp out of it while maintaining WES9 compatibility, but will it be enough? I’ll make some final tweaks as soon as I can before I submit it - if indeed I choose to do so.

How do we feel about the Maserati MC12? i’ts a hypercar sharing much with the Ferrari Enzo however it looks very much like a racing car too

It does, however it’s much more of a track racecar than a true brute force approach. It’s the correct year and demographic, so I’ll allow something similar design wise.

I’d expect an ideal wheelbase range of between 2.5m and 2.8m inclusive. Anything outside that range could be either too small or too large, though.

I’m not concerned about wheelbase, the inspirations should serve as enough guidance.

2005 AMS Archangel 7.2 900

Interior comparison

An utterly monstrous RWD hypercar channeling 900 naturally aspirated horsepower via a 6-speed manual and e-LSD, plus cutting-edge aero and suspension to keep those semi-slick trackday tires planted at all times. All this grunt is good for a top speed of 262 mph and a 0-60 mph time of just 3 seconds flat, with handling to match. There’s also a slightly less unhinged 700bhp version with the full luxury interior, for those markets which have mandated WES 11 compatibility (instead of WES 9) in the near future.

(OOC: Accidentally posted interior of the wrong car by mistake; that’s fixed now.)

1 Like

Anyone want to collab? I would do the engineering

2 Likes

I would, but I’ve already submitted an entry and I’m shit at design.

i managed high flow 3 way with precat. i did use a boatload of emissions optimization though., but i did use a 7 litre V8.

I could help

1 Like

2005 Fanella Fuego III

My first V12… Low and sleak with a 5.3l V12 at 545 hp, 0-100 under 4 sec and top speed well over 300 km/h.

Gallery

14 Likes

Quite a looker - not as fast as my Archangel, but still a traffic-stopper nonetheless.

By the way, for anyone who missed it, this is what the 2000s Archangel (as originally built for QFC9) previously looked like - the QFC39 version is an extensive redesign engineering-wise, with mildly updated visuals, except for interior and exterior colors - blue where there used to be orange, for example.

Image Gallery

Stats and Facts

5.0L V8 Twin Turbo V8 engine producing a little over 670hp
5 Speed manual transmission
0 - 60 in 4.0 seconds
anything else I can think of will get added later.

6 Likes

Octane Helix V10 Spyder XRR

Based on the Régal Hélix sport convertible concept car, this completely custom beast from Octane’s performance division looks like a reasonable supercar but is actually quite a sleeper. This eXtreme Road Racing edition is tailor made for those looking for pure performance.

With a top of the line 6.2L V10 developing over 800hp, plus the DCT 6-speed coupled with the famous Régal four wheel drive, it will annihilate all your expectations - even breaking the 450 km/h / 280 mph mark (465 km/h on the salt pan). It also gets to 60mph well under 3 seconds, just saying.

The XRR is truly the pocket hypercar sleeper. It can be yours today for only 120,000 AMU!

2005 Montiago Carasone II GTSS

Never has high speed been so sexy

1 Like