AT Motors Group Design Thread

Impressive built, but how does it perform on the track?
We from VTR Motors would like to see how it compares to our Epsilon 3.2R.

thanks, those fenders are fully 3D and I just spend lot of time on those

1 Like

thanks, but I haven’t tune the car to it’s finest since it’s originally designed to be just a show car

2014 AT-HI Mori-MK1, the Grim Reaper that the kid in you wanted

4 Likes

1991 AT Sanalite, the comfy cinnamon roll of a car for you and your loved ones

1 Like

2020 AT Constellation, Fast and Comfy With No Compromise

2022 Camshaft Software Crossover Play Competition - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - #54 by T0M .

3 Likes

man it sure has be a while
welp here’s my new car

Why Dream Of The Future, When You Can Built The Future Yourself?

AT-Pagasus Design Group Present You; The 2026 AT Vision GT, 820kg, Nearly 1500hp, And Enough Downforce to Drive Upside-Down

-made with the help by MountainGoat

8 Likes

Pure lunacy on wheels - that’s your Vision GT concept in a nutshell.

1 Like

You have reached a new level of production, gaining a multitude of skill points.

According to the classification, it should be GT1 or GT0.

"What makes a fast car, Fast? High quality? Light weight? Or shit ton of power?"

AT-Racing Present You; The 2020 AT Project-P1, <1100kg, 600+hp, <1500kg of total downforce.

7 Likes

The rebirth of AT Motors from the cold ashes

AT Motors Present You; The 2022 AT Phoínix, 1.4L i4T, 800+hp, RWD, now comes in manual as an option.

also this is the 5000hr special car too, so i guess happy 5k hours to me

7 Likes

DON'T YOU LOVE THE SMELL OF LEADED GAS AND RIPPED RUBBER IN THE MORNING :us: :us:

AT Motors Present You; The 1969 AT Solaris-P, >500hps, 5 speed manual, RWD, what more would you need?

5 Likes

We Are So Fucking Back Bros Yee Haw-

- the same mf that disappeared for a few months

AT Motors Present You; The 2005 Lumi², >200hps, 6 speed manual, cheap as fuck to to run, what else do you need?

7 Likes

I have no idea how this thingy with only 500~ hp can reach 400km/h holy shit

AT Motors Present You; The 2021 AT Leviathan Series, 500hp, shit ton of downforce, and a slight side effect of lowering ur sanity, what more would u need?

5 Likes

I might or might not had too much anime and crack cocaine while making this car and all my sanity is lost please do send help

AT Motors Present You; The 2025 AT Raijū, Now sponsored by Silk Gut

Purchase with the code door chains to get 30% off on ur first set of stab-proof organs now!

AT-Cosmoth_-_Raijū.car (212.0 KB)
AT-Cosmoth_-Raijū(Panel_Up).car|attachment (221.9 KB)

12 Likes

Wow! Cherry shark - yogurt!
PSST! Developers hide that there are other modeling programs!

Back again with something more sensible

AT Motors Present You; The 2024 AT Irys, A Legend Reborn with a 550hp and a mild chance of catching on fire

6 Likes

Be the cool guy in town, Buy a Suzume today!

Not Tomorrow! Today!

AT Motors Present You; The 2019 AT Suzume, 140hp of rage, glory, and a mild chance of a very annoyed neighbor.

6 Likes

What does a block of radiating plutonium and a GOOBER have in common? Both Could Lead To An Agonising Death From Sight Mishandling

AT Motors Present You; The 2026 AT GOOBER MK1, The True Definition of Man-Machine Harmony By Melting The Driver Into The Car

5 Likes