Trucks, Vans, Utes, and SUVs thread

Challenge: Make a jimny body not look like a Jimny

Result: 2020 Essa MicroToskan

Also available with a bed as the MicroToskan Relay

Nothing to write home about in the engine or spec department, but being part of the Toskan family it of course has all you need to tackle tough terrain… Like a jimny. But hey that’s neither here nor there.

I haven’t been posting much of my stuff on the forums for a long time cause I haven’t been very confident in my designs but I might as well dump them somewhere. I have too many brands anyway.

5 Likes

Looks more like a miniature G-Class to me.

1 Like

RIGEL NAVIO 1995

Hello! I would like to share one of my latest models, it is an American SUV of 5 meters and v6 and v8 engines. Soon I will upload more models, you can see all the photos on my RIGEL page. Cheers!

RIGEL MOTOR

8 Likes

Wow, that’s beautiful!

2 Likes

2009-2013 Omota QuickQ
Omota’s Upscale van for more professional buisnesses. related on the Previous gen Omota Traza van, this version is more upscaled, fitted with a modern design, but a outdated body. The car came standard with LED Oval design Tailights, which were also featured on the 2012-2020 Transvan. The van was discontinued due to the outdated shape. It was succeeded by the Omota Coral.

4 Likes

(this is a light SUV trust me)

10 Likes

Mhm fed

(This next vehicle has yet to be named, so if anyone has any name suggestions based on the small bit of lore I added in the Ascot Automotive Appreciation Archive, then I am happy to accept them)

The 1978 Ascot [BLANK]

2 Likes

My Syclone Clone. Might make it an Ascot model, not too sure yet.

Edit: I made some… tweaks.

Chose the next shortest wheelbase for this truck ('85 2.6M), changed it to an '88 model, stroked the engine out to 260 CI (4.3L) and lowered the boost to just 9 psi. It’s now got a trim name (TSX-300) but no model name yet.

4 Likes

If we are doing sports trucks i have to join in.

1991 valiant Tornado

2 Likes

Enuly DynastyPRO
Enuly’s affordable truck that has only had facelifts. popular in China

First facelift:

3 Likes

2nd Facelift

3 Likes

TORD PK1 (1948)

2 Likes

TORD PK 2 (1953)

5 Likes

Enuly Moongaze Z A Cheap reliable more upmarket Enuly Moongaze.

4 Likes

Tord PK 3 (1957)

4 Likes

TORD PK 4 (1961)

2 Likes

Pratco Machete 4x4

3 Likes

RIGEL PIZARRO II (1996 Update)

In the year 1996, Rigel has decided to bring to the market a complete revision of the well-known all-terrain Pizarro II. From 1996, more trims will be offered and the introduction of new, more powerful and efficient engines.

5 Likes

1989 SVM Ibex 5.7 Deluxe

Originally created for a Discord challenge. This is the flagship trim with a premium interior and stereo.

4 Likes