Hshan's random assortment of cars made on a whim

Sometimes I have ideas that don’t fit any of my brands, that I don’t intend to create any (or nearly any) lore background, ideas that I don’t mean to make “complete” cars, with well-thought out engineering. This is the thread for those. I once had a thread like that, but it was ages ago, back in ye olde, dark age of Kee (and I’ve obliterated most of it in the meantime). Many of those do have brands, mainly because a) I like coming up with naming systems I have no use for and b) it would feel odd to have a car with no name. The main ones so far seem to be:

• Voss - German premium, think a blend of MB and BMW
  • Aureon - Japanese premium, think Lexus or sth like that

Cars:

2 Likes

Hypothetical 202X Opel Frontera C

I thought that the modern design style of Opel could work quite well with a somewhat boxy, mildly rugged look, so I’ve decided to give it a try. Well, it turned out way curvier than I wanted, because there was no suitable body for my vision, and I really didn’t want to make it in 3D.

Yeah, the rearmost side window is weird, I’ve noticed way too late :stuck_out_tongue: In general I’m quite satisfied with the front and the sides back to the C pillar, but the rear end turned out rather “meh”.

Technically, the car isn’t anything special. It would probably be built on PSA - now Stellantis - tech, so platform shared with Grandland, 5008, C5 Aircross, Astra, 408 and stuff. I gave it a pretty standard McP/ML platform made of AHS steel, which is what I guess the mentioned IRL platform siblings roughly use. However, the engine is some placeholder I4 turbo with around 300 hp, can be thought of as a plug-in hybrid like in the Grandland (that has 300 hp too). I wish the car was a bit longer, but overall it’s a nice fit in terms of dimensions I think: 4,65 m long, 1,80 m wide and with a 2,78 m wheelbase. I guess this could be Opel’s 7-seater not based on a delivery van.

And here you can download it, if you wish - do whatever you want with it, just don’t claim it’s your creation, lol:
Opel_Frontera_Neo_-_Trim_3.car (73.2 KB)

10 Likes

2020 Aureon rS

Aureon rS R Super 6, specifically

A car entirely inspired by this thread - quite often in such cases I’d just make a technical design without really touching styling (aside from morphs, paint and maybe rims), but this time it felt like if I were to post anything there, it should also look decent. And, well, the design flowed nicely…

This is also my first real attempt at making a livery, I think, and I’m happy with how it turned out - although I’ve gotta admit that the paint options on this body helped greatly. Also at some point after taking the first photos I’ve realised that changing the colour scheme a litte bit (mainly the bonnet to white) could work even better, so the look differs slightly between the pics.

Technically this is a pure-blood +15 car, as allowed by the rules that inspired it. However, the power limit prevented it from becoming some absolute monstrosity and actually it’s pretty normal to drive in Beam… well, normal for sth having a Koenigsegg-like power to weight ratio.

Speaking of the performance - this thing has plenty of it. It’s a small (4,19 x 2,06 m with 2,31 m WB), fully carbon fibre race car, thus weighing just 726 kg (regulated minimum). Power comes from a 3.2 twin turbo V6 making 850 hp (regulated maximum) and 1082 Nm and goes to the rear wheels only through a 7 speed sequential and - obviously - electric LSD. Effect? 0-100 km/h in 2,4 s and up to 460 km/h (+15 active aero, remember).

As for the name - I had a naming system for Aureon designed before, and in it rS was meant to be a high end, sport focused coupe, and R denotes top performance variants (like Lexus’ F). This fits the bill, so it got that name. The engine being just a V6 fits too, since I’ve imagined that modern Aureon would only use two engine families of turbo I4 and turbo V6, but designed so that their most powerful variants could compete with 6- and 8-cylinder engines, respectively. Especially the V6 competing with V8s.

Fun fact - I’ve accidentally deleted this car while preparing this thread and I had to dig it back out from the Beam export files. But I’ve succeeded, so you can play with it: Aureon_rS_-_R_Super_6.car (54.9 KB)

2 Likes

The Frontera and Aureon are like Jekyll and Hyde, with the former being a sensible crossover and the latter being a no-limits track car with maximum quality spam.

202X Voss R-series

The new BMW 7-series is IMO a really ugly car, but its design definitely does two things right - it’s imposing and undeniably modern. So I thought, could those be preserved with less ugliness, but more elegance? This is the effect of this attempt. Well, at least from the front and back, as the sides are definitely underdesigned - but I didn’t have good ideas for them, so I’ve just left it at that.

As you can imagine, this car is basically a not-G70, a flagship German sedan. And yes, I have a naming system created for Voss too. In it R-series is the equivalent of MB’s S-class or BMW’s 7-series, with “R” coming from German “Repräsentant”. 68 is the engine designation, and the rest are purely visual variants.

Speaking of those, I’ve made 3 - the regular one, more “brutal” Carbonite with many blacked out and carbon elements, basically shadowline + carbon package, and the elegant Parnell Edition, which should realistically be sth like a Maybach-lite variant, with Parnell meant to be some ultra-high prestige brand.

Parnell Edition

Carbonite

regular styling

TBH I don’t like this body all that much (the greenhouse is somewhat rough), but it fits perfectly in terms of dimensions and overall proportions. In fact, the dimensions are very similar to the G70 - 5,40 m length, 2,03 m width and 3,34 m wheelbase. That last one is huge, but IMO that could be justified in a car supposed to redefine the F-segment, which I think the new 7-series was designed to do. It’s also about as heavy as the BMW at 2412 kg in this V8 variant.

Speaking of the V8 - it’s a 4.4 twin turbo, which was inspired, again, by BMW, but it’s definitely more potent, to feel like it could replace Merc’s V12 from the S680. Specifically, it makes 656 hp and 957 Nm, and that, coupled with an advanced AWD system and an 8-speed DCT, gives it a 3,4 s acceleration time and 270 km/h limited top speed - I thought that leaving it at the typical 250 would feel ordinary, while 300 would seem needlessly sporty (note, this is NOT an outright performance variant like an S63).

And the cheesy pic with fire in the background was taken to showcase some photo mode possibilities in my article about Automation :smile: That’s the Carbonite variant pictured, just in a different paintjob. I don’t have that specific one anymore, but I have all the remaining 3, which you can download:
Voss_R-series_-_R68_Carbonite.car (67.4 KB)
Voss_R-series_-_R68_Parnell_Edition.car (63.1 KB)
Voss_R-series_-_R68.car (62.6 KB)

7 Likes

1972 Voss 3500CSi

A car that I consider a nice semi-failure. Why failure? Well, it’s not really what I had in mind, when I decided to create it. I meant it to be some sort of an early 70s mix of the Gullwing SL and BMW E24 635CSi - basically a high-performance, flagship I6 sports car. Well, it turned out way more Mercedes than I wanted, basically a sportier C107.

Which, still, turned out somewhat nice IMO, that’s why I’m posting it :stuck_out_tongue: It’s rather lightweight at just 1116 kg thanks to aluminium panels, but it’s not a small car - 2,74 m wheelbase, 4,60 m length (slightly smaller than both the C107 and the E24) and 1,76 m width. Due to the mass being so low it’s not distributed evenly - best I got is 56/44 F/R. Good that I stuck to the I6…

Speaking of which - at first I wondered whether I should put an I6 or a V8 in it, but decided against the 8-pot since it would be both too heavy and maybe overkill. I think it wouldn’t make much sense for Voss to have a small V8 in the 70s, but they’d surely have some large lump (like ~4.5 to maybe even ~6.5 litres I guess). So, what ended up under the bonnet? A fully aluminium, 3.5 litre with 2-valve DOHC, mechanical injection (very German, I thought) and throttle per cylinder. It’s a flagship sports car, remember? Even if it looks a bit like a coupe variant of a taxi.

here you can see badges boasting about the displacement and the injection

This engine makes 263 hp, which would be more than any 2-door BMW or Merc back then, and 340 Nm of torque. This propels the car from 0 to 100 km/h in 6,5 s and up to 261 km/h. Might sound mild for a sporty flagship, but remember that this is over 50 years ago and not in the US. Oh, and related to that note, it has a 5 speed manual. And re… whatever, it just has DW front suspension and semi-trailing arm rear, which I think fits the era, country and class pretty well. It could realistically have a solid axle as well I think.

Of course, on the inside, it’s a luxurious 2+2. But basically it’s full luxury only because it was light and expensive anyway :stuck_out_tongue: I imagine there’d usually be another coupe in Voss’ range meant for pure luxury. Maybe not always, but this is not the primary purpose of the CS - yes, that’s the model designation.

Before the 90s Voss models are designated by their engine capacity and then optionally some letters. Voss 2000 would be some pretty basic sedan, Voss 4500Ri would be a luxurious one with an injected V8, (Voss 6000 would be… :eyes:), 2800Ci some regular nice coupe with an injected I6 (based on the same chassis as the 2000 sedan), and then there’s the 3500CSi.

That’s all folks, sorry if it felt chaotic, but I didn’t really have much to say about this car in particular, more about the thought process of its design, and those can be somewhat chaotic. Here you can grab it and turn into a proper monster… or a luxury barge? Or just trash it in Beam if you like.
Voss_CS_-_3500CSi.car (38.7 KB)

heading off to the 80s! I guess it could still be made then?

8 Likes

This is cool! I need to know, do Voss models have different engines and do you have a vision for that?

Both models I’ve made so far have a single engine, but of course realistically they’d have more options. My only vision for that is quite a lot of I6s and some large V8s on top :stuck_out_tongue:

1998 Griffa Sirion

Shhh, I know there’s a Daihatsu model of that name. This is a recreation of an old idea (back from the Kee era), and back then I gave it that name without remembering that little Daihatsu. Anyway, back on track. This time, something extremely tech focused, so there aren’t many photos.

Last time @Restomod asked about engine lineups and ideas for that, so well, this car fits the topic perfectly. It exists only because of its engine lineup, it’s basically just a container for this idea. The idea that irks me every now and then, as I like it, but have no good way of using it, at least yet. So, it gets into the throwaway car, just to silence the mental imp. Does it look shit? Possibly. But that’s not the point of this car, so I don’t really care :stuck_out_tongue: Also now that I look at it it seems that the grille got bugged.

The point is this:

Yes, I have made all those (main) variants. I didn’t make the optional transmission ones though. And by the way, they’re all RWD. They’re mostly the same except for the drivetrain, wheels, and whatever the game complained about (mostly brakes I think). My idea is a lineup of a somewhat large, normal car (think between Opel Omega and Volvo S80 maybe?), that consists of many various engines, in general pretty ordinary, and with most of them being I6s. Well, half of them in this case, to be precise. Basically every engine here serves my idea, none is just filling some gap.

The 8-valve is supposed to represent a simple, cheap and pretty basic engine, maybe a bit outdated and weak, but still offered for those, who just want a big car for cheap and don’t care about performance. The 16-valve is the normal, modern (for '98) baseline, with adequate performance, but nothing more. The T4… I’ll explain at the end with the T6. The 2.8 is probably my favourite of them all - it’s the “cheap cruiser” option, offering excellent smoothness and nice torque of an I6, but without any bells and whistles, with its somewhat dated and cheaper design. What I like about it is that it’s a pretty reasonable solution that… didn’t happen much IRL, I can only think of the OHV V6 in the late Scorpios. And that it’s an engine just meant to make the drive pleasant, nothing more. It isn’t the most advanced, efficient or powerful, but it would probably be really nice to drive.

Anyway, next! The 3.3 is what could be the top of the offer in a real car of a similar type. Modern, somewhat powerful six. However, here it has one step above it, with two real performance engines. One is a turbo sibling of the 3.3, with lower bore for better durability, and advanced tech inside. The other is a North America special, a V8 taken from some muscle car I guess, a classic PUSHROD VEE EIGHT. Unfortunately due do it being an old and really simple family I wasn’t able to make it less thirsty while still equally powerful.

On the other end of the spectrum, there are the “diesels”. I’m somewhat disappointed with the I6 one, as it’s really just a smellier and noisier alternative to the 16-valve, with very similar performance and efficiency. But well, that might be due to it being a pretty simple, non-CR engine. And what it really is in the game? A 2.3 (I think) I6 with MPI, burning LPG. This is my typical way of emulating pre-CR diesels. The displacement is reduced, as without turbo the torque is way too high for those fake diesels, like 10-20% higher than real life equivalents. I keep it for the turbocharged ones too for consistency, it tends to give more realistic numbers for low boost too. As for the injection, I treat MPI as direct injection in fake diesels because it unlocks just a little bit earlier than real life DI diesels appeared in cars, and because it is both an upgrade over some older solutions, and leaves room for further upgrade emulating common rail. Ok, so why LPG? It improves the economy numbers, while not adding as much torque as LNG. Overall the whole design is optimised for getting roughly realistic numbers in a consistent and easy manner. And the I5 is the same story, just a cylinder shorter (really, it’s a clone with a cylinder cut off and some minor things adjusted to the smaller engine).

So, what about the T4 and T6? Why are they there, and why are there two different 2.0 turbo engines, one I4 and one I6? The answer is taxes on different markets. By 1998 this was slowly disappearing, but many countries, particularly in Europe (but not only - for example, Japan too) had various taxes with brackets set on 2.0 engines. Anything above, and you pay extra. It also used to happen that diesels had a higher bracket - for example, in Italy it was 2.0 for petrol, and 2.5 for diesel. Above that you had to pay doubled tax. So, manufacturers often made special versions for such markets, with tax-optimised capacities, and sometimes turbocharged to regain the missing power. The T4 and T6 are such variants - T4 is an alternative for the 2.8, and T6 - for the 3.3. The former is an I4 to keep the cost lower, while the latter is meant to squeeze six cylinders into the lower tax bracket. Also, the T4 can replace the 2.8 in the markets that require WES 9 emissions, since the old-fashioned I6 meets at most WES 8 standards.

Having explained that, here you can see how the engine lineup would look like depending on the market conditions (USA got WES 8 assigned because of Gasmea requiring just that at the time):

And the last bit are the engine codes. TBH I didn’t use them in the game, as I came up with them later, when making the first table. I thought it would be cooler if there were some, not just basic “Griffa I6 18v” that I used in-game :smiley: I think they are pretty straightforward, so there isn’t all that much to explain. The first letter is the family series (the overall design of the block, dimensions, layout etc.), the second is the cylinder count (and maybe some other info too, IDK), but only for petrols. Diesels have “D” + the cyl. count in a number, so they are easily distinguishable. Then, there are two different systems used, depending on the fuel. For petrols it goes like this:

• MB - family as explained above
  • 4 - this is optional, number of valves, indicated only if it changed since the introduction of the family
  • 20 - capacity
  • NV/NW/SM - the first letter denotes tuning (economy, normal, sport etc.), the second the main defining tech of that engine variant; V means single VVT, W means dual VVT, M means MPI
  • LT/HT/HTL - turbos always get denoted, with L for low boost, H for high boost; the second L is the special tech letter as before, meaning VVL
  • 1 - sequential revision number (no, I didn’t make earlier revisions of those engines, just imagined how many of that config could exist)

Diesels differ slightly, but the general idea is similar:

• RD5 - family as explained above
  • 12 - power/10 rounded to the nearest integer; diesels rarely differ in capacity between variants, even if they differ by power, so this tells more
  • T - turbo, without boost level, as that’s dealt with by the power designation
  • D - direct injection, I guess common rail could be C and indirect injection would just have no letter
  • 2 - sequential revision number

Oh, and as you might have guessed, the I6 diesel is basically a dieselified clone of the 2.8, despite nothing in the code suggesting it.

That’s all, let me know if you went through all this wall of text and what you think about such posts :stuck_out_tongue:
As usual, here you can download the stuff, if you want (IDK why would you, but whatever :stuck_out_tongue:) - they all look the same except for wheels and arches, I didn’t even bother choosing rims for them, only the 3.3 has sth chosen for the photos:

Griffa_Sirion_-_2_0_T6.car (25.6 KB)
Griffa_Sirion_-_2_3_TD.car (25.5 KB)
Griffa_Sirion_-_2_0_8v.car (25.5 KB)
Griffa_Sirion_-_2_0_16v.car (25.5 KB)
Griffa_Sirion_-_2_0_T4.car (25.6 KB)
Griffa_Sirion_-_V8.car (25.5 KB)
Griffa_Sirion_-_2_8.car (25.5 KB)
Griffa_Sirion_-_2_8_TD.car (25.5 KB)
Griffa_Sirion_-_3_0_turbo.car (25.6 KB)
Griffa_Sirion_-_3_3.car (25.6 KB)

PS Don’t worry, I have sth more exciting and prettier in store for you, but it would require much more photos, and those take me a lot of time.

5 Likes

2020 Cardinal

This car does not have a brand, just because I had no idea for one. Fortunately, I had ideas for many more things. It all started with… a name of one of the trims. Yes. At first I was joking with someone about car names and semi-related memes on semi-religious topics, and then, step by step, meme by meme, I came up with an idea for some related car names, all with a religious (catholic) theme. Therefore, this is the Cardinal. Although first I came up with a name for a coupe equivalent, that being the Crusader. I didn’t have an idea for the coupe, so I went with the sedan.

And what this sedan is? Basically, alternative Dodge Charger released in 2020. Sort of a muscle sedan, or maybe pony - it’s just around 4,9 metres long. Of course it’s RWD, in all the variants (I guess there could be some AWD variant, but I didn’t think of one), and all use an 8 speed auto. The engine lineup is a V6 + several VEE EIGHT MODORS, large and pushrod of course. I was sorta tempted to go for a 7.0, but it was a bit hard to balance in terms of several parameters, so it’s a 6.4 at most. Still, it makes a mountain of torque - more on that later.

What’s pretty special about this car is that it all flowed so nicely, that I’ve made some lineup for it. Not only it’s available with 4 engine variants, but also in 4 trims (although 2 of those are linked 1:1 with performance engines), has a full paint palette and a few rims to choose from. And I didn’t just leave the design with one look for all variants, but rather made each trim look slightly different. Heck, I even adjusted the sound individually for each engine variant! Although, I gotta admit, I went a bit overboard with it, so it’s better to tone it down a little before exporting to Beam. So, taking inspiration from @Happyhungryhippo I provide you with the possibility to configure your very own Cardinal :smiley: First, let’s see what you can choose from.

Trims

The most basic one is Streetline. It’s aimed mostly at the fleet buyers, but it’s not really barebones, with premium interior, but standard infotainment. However, it’s only available with the V6. Standard rims are 19", but 20" are also available.

Next, we have the Techline. Very similar to the Streetline, but offering a few extras - premium infotainment, launch control and semi active dampers (instead of a regular mono-tube). Also, you can have the 5.9 V8 with it, and 20" rims are now standard. Looks are basically indistinguishable, of course when comparing Streetline with 20" rims and V6 Techline.

On the top of the regular ones in the Limited. This is the best equipped form of the Crusader, but that doesn’t really mean luxury. Compared to the Techline, it adds active cooling shutters, higher quality interior and active sway bars. As with the Techline, you can order the Limited with both the V6 and the 5.9 V8. Outside it’s marked by loads of chrome details - grille frame, headlight housings, bumper trim, door handles and mirrors - and, optionally, 21" rims.

The first performance variant is simply Sport. It’s coupled with a high output N/A 6.4 and sharper brakes, lower (by 11 mm) and stiffer suspension, sport compound tyres (on 20" rims only) - the typical performance stuff. It’s not super extreme though, so you can still treat it as a normal sedan on the workdays and hoon it when the weekend comes. Equipment level is basically equivalent to the Techline, and visually it differs mainly by blacked out grille, window frames, door handles etc.

The king of the hill is the Deus Vult variant. Now, it’s time for another part of the origin story - this name is the initial idea of this all. It’s meant to denote a variant that simply has irresistible amounts of power, that is overkill. That has the automotive equivalent of the might of will of God. Therefore it has the “f…k your tyres” and “f…k reason” engine, namely a “supercharged” 6.4 V8 making 800 horsepower and all of the torque. But since this is 2020, not 1980, this can also turn and brake, pretty well in fact, thanks to a rather extensive aerodynamic package. Other performance upgrades include an electric LSD, meaty semi-slick (road) tyres, much bigger brakes with additional cooling, lightweight interior (sport + standard info) and a suspension even tiny bit lower and stiffer than in the Sport. Aside from the rather noticeable aero clue, you can identify it by a hood scoop and black and red accents, including the 20" rims.

Trim pricing

Trim + engine Starting MSRP
Streetline V6 31 500 AM$
Techline V6 33 800 AM$
Techline 5.9 40 000 AM$
Limited V6 35 100 AM$
Limited 5.9 42 100 AM$
Sport 6.4 52 000 AM$
Deus Vult 6.4 supercharged 65 600 AM$

Engines

There are 4 engine variants, and all can be recognised by how the car looks. All engines use direct injection and VVT, are fully aluminium and comply with WES11. The base is a typical, modern DOHC V6, made for economy more than power. With it under the hood, the grille has a hexagonal pattern, there’s a twin exhaust tip on one side and there is no hood bulge. Also, it comes with active cooling shutters. Then there are the V8s, all from the same, new family, quite modern despite using pushrods. All V8s use a bar pattern grille and two separate exhaust tips on two sides of an altered bumper. The 5.9 is the regular, pretty tame V8 option, with quite a lot of power, but still designed more for cruising than burnouts. It comes with a helical LSD as standard. Both 6.4s are performance engines, loud and powerful, only sold in their respective hot trims with packs of other upgrades. The 6.4 is somewhat revvy, especially for such a large pushrod engine. On the top there’s the “supercharged” (turbocharged in the game) 6.4, a volcano of an engine. Below you can see the basic stats of the engines.

Variant Engine config Power [hp] Torque [lb-ft] Accel. [s] Top speed [MPH] Economy [MPG]
V6 3.8 V6 N/A
DOHC 24v
@6400
@4500
5.8 150* 26.3
regular
5.9 5.9 V8 N/A
OHV 16v
@5700
@4500
5.2 150* 18.2
regular
6.4 6.4 V8 N/A
OHV 16v
@6300
@4600
4.3 185 15.4
premium
Deus Vult 6.4 V8 supercharged
OHV 16v
@6100
@3800
3.6 244 15.3
premium
* - electronically limited

Exterior design

There are 17 exterior paints and 14 rim designs to choose from, so, coupled with differences in design between trims, there is a f…ton of possible combos. Or, being more precise, 646 different exterior design configs, considering some limitations. Let’s start with the paints, as those are the simpler matter.

Paints

The first category are the basic “mono” paints (non-metallic) available at no extra cost. Those are, left to right:

• Vader Black
  • Winter White
  • Flash Yellow

Next are the typical metallic paints, all adding 800 AM$ to the final price. From top left to bottom right:

• Machine Silver
  • Slate Grey
  • Pure Orange
  • Fir Green
  • Venom Green
  • Lagoon Blue
  • Storm Blue
  • Mighty Purple
  • Focus Red
  • Heritage Bronze

Finally, we have the “premium” paints, with special effects. All cost 2000 AM$. From left to right, with the effects:

• Wine Scarlet (crystal metallic)
  • Power Blue (crystal metallic)
  • Lava Orange (pearlescent metallic)
  • Black Pearl (pearlescent satin)

Rims

Three sizes are available - 19", 20" and 21" - but only 20" can be combined with every trim. 19" rims are available only in the Streetline, while 21" ones only in the Limited. Additionally, the Deus Vult has it’s own selection.

19" - Streetline only

Those are available only in the Streetline at no extra cost.

Style 08

Style 16

20" - standard offer

Those are available in all trims except the Deus Vult. The prices shown are for Techline/Limited/Sport, with prices for Streetline in brackets.

Style 28 - 0 (500) AM$

Style 22 - 0 (500) AM$

Style 02 - 0 (500) AM$

Style 37 - 0 (500) AM$

Style 37b - 200 (700) AM$

20" - Deus Vult only

Those are available only in the Deus Vult at no extra cost.

Style 37b

Style 35

Style 35b

21" - Limited only

Those are available as an option only in the Limited at the specified prices.

Style 04 - 800 AM$

Style 74b - 1000 AM$

Style 30 - 800 AM$

Style 30b - 1000 AM$

So, have you chosen your dream Cardinal?

4 Likes

My dream spec for the Cardinal would be a Deus Vult in Power Blue with the 20" Style 35b wheels, because why wouldn’t you go all out in a car as crazy as this?

I’m starting to see a pattern in terms of response to my cars :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, since this car is configurable, here’s the…

Config gallery

First, my personal favourite - Limited 5.9:

@abg7’s Deus Vult:

@Fayeding_Spray’s Techline V6:

And the pattern is that modern, overkill performance cars don’t really get much attention. Honestly, perfectly understandable, although I’m still a bit surprised :stuck_out_tongue: Therefore I suspect that this will remain a two car gallery :laughing:

4 Likes

:pleading_face:
:point_right::point_left:

Techline V6, Lagoon Blue, Style 37b

Does it come in a wagon?

Nope, sedan only. The closest to a wagon would be the related SUV model, that I haven’t made but it’s obvious to me that one would exist.